VETTO DESPAIR

ZUPPP!!

My eyes widen open.Blood came out from my mouth.I felt terrible pain.I could heard Finral,Vanessa,Asta and Noelle yelled my name.I looked on Vetto who smirked.I felt hurt on my abdomen.What was going on!!.My vision start to blur and I felt dizzy.Vetto then threw me out of the temple.. [a big hole that made by Noelle.]

I fell down but I sensed spatial magic.Must be Finral.I fell in front of them from spatial.I realized that my abdomen being stabbed.I lost big amount blood.Noelle cried as she put my head on her lap.I could feel her tear drop on me on my face.

I could feel her tear drop on me on my face

"Just...help Asta..dont worry bout me.."I said weakly to Finral and Vanessa.

Ughh why I felt despair atmosphere.Noelle tried to heal my wound but she still tired.Great...I guess my mission was end here..

"Noelle..dont worry..im just going to sleep for a while..when i wake up everything is fine..right"I told her.

Noelle hugged me.

"No you cant..who going to play with me..cheer up me"Noelle said.

Noelle Pov

Then I felt that Jackie wasnt move.I was shocking.I looked on Jackie face.His eyes closed.He wasnt breathe!!.No!! I cried loudly.

"JACKIEEEEE!!!!!"I yelled .

Vanessa and Finral gasped!.They saw Jackie grimoire started to vanish slowly.Dont tell me!!

I saw Asta was gasped.I knew he could use his Ki to detect Jackie Ki.He was angry!

"We will avenge for Jackie"Finral and Vanessa in serious mode.

My clothes were full of blood of Jackie.So I tore my clothes bit to bandage Jackie abdomen.His wound was very terrible.He was stabbed by claw of magic beast.I watched Asta moved so fast.Wrath !!

"Im gonna killed you Vetto!!!"Asta then appearred behind Vetto through Finral spatial and he stabbed his big sword to Vetto abdomen.Vetto yelled as his magic drain lot.He managed to choke Asta.

"You scum human!!Arghhh"he threw Asta toward big rock.

Vetto tried to pull out that sword and he managed did it although he felt pain.Asta was laid with full blood on his face.

"HAHAHA IT SEEM YOU GUYS FEEL THE DESPAIR..AWW I LOVE THESE SCENT.THAT ICEBOY SHOULD DIE"Vetto said as he knew that time that boy will alive.

All who heard were so angry.Oh yeah Asta wrath rising.Suddenly he was erupted by demonic power!All were shocked.

"It cannot be that is demon power!!"Vetto shocked as he saw demonic aura in front of him.

..he..as demon who deveour even despair!"

Asta eyes turned into red on his left.He moved so fast!Finral and Vanessa were out of their mana!Vetto managed to defend himself although he got big scracth.