SECRET MISSION

After the breakfast..Capt Yami,Asta and I went to meet Wizard King,King Julius at his office.We went there by Finral spatial magic.Well it was off day so he decided to had dating.Ugh Cupid please guide him.

"I wonder why Julius want to meet us?" Capt.Yami just astonished.

"I bet its related with three eyes.Well he must read a report from us"I told him.

Capt.Yami nodded as he understood.We were greeted by Marx a.k.a Mushroom Head.Well he need new haircut i guessed.
Three of us entered into Julius's office.

"Okay..thanks for coming"Julius said to us.

"So what make you call us?"Asta asked the king of wizard.

"Yeah..actually this is about tablet of stones and gems"Julius said to us.

"Owh Nero got one too"Asta muttered.

I just sighed.

"How about we focus on the main point King Julius"I told him

"So I want you guys go to the underwater temple.I believe the another gem is located there.."Julius said.

"Hmm..dont tell me that place is located at Grand Mana Province"Capt Yami said.

Julius nodded.He said this was secret mission to all us.Only Black Bull!

"Okay we going there..dont worry I will not dissapointed to you"Capt Yami said as he salute by his three finger on his chest.

"Asta and Jackie...hope you are okay with this mission"Julius smiled.

"Its an honour to do this mission sir"Asta and I said in unison and did Clover salute

YEET! Asta hit his chest because he was to confident.I ughh only.After that Julius asked to left me with him as he wanted to talk privately with me.Oh boy.Asta and Capt Yami waited at the outside.

"Okay Jackie..do you know about the leader of the midnight eye of sun?"Julius asked me.

"Well..they got leader name Licht...Their three general that their power are equal as the squad captain..Rhya..Vetto ..Fana. .and they plot something..they seem hate human..hate this kingdom"I told him.

Julius just nodded.He understood.He told me that to be more careful and protected Asta.

"Well I guess this mission should start tomorrow morning"he said to me.

I nodded.Then I went to Capt Yami and Asta.

"So what did Julius said"Capt Yami asked me.

"Well he said..that mission started tomorrow morning.."I said.

"Woah beach"Asta said in joy.

🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬

I was sitting alone in my room.It was off day so everyone might spend their day.Asta and Noelle are practising behind the base.Finral with his flirting stuff.Vanessa slept in her room due overdrunk a lot.Grey..i didnt see him actually.Gauche visited his Marie.Luck and Magna went to the capital..maybe gambling stuff again..Gordon might in his room.Charmy was gardening.Oh girl she was too scary if someone destroy her garden.

"Hello Jack..what a nice day"Pitch appeared from under my bed

I just rolled my eyes.He then sat beside me.I just allowed.Well I didnt why

"So Jack what are you afraid of"Pitch asked me.

"Well we got mission to find a gem which is located underwater temple"I said.