MEMOIRA

Jokul saw his father was with two teenagers.He could felt that girl mana kinda crazy same as elves.For that he didnt have mana.It was alike Asta guy.Jokul noticed something on that girl and boy grimoires.One got four heart grimoire and one got silver grimoire with wing symbol.

"Jokul you didnt kill anybody right"Pitch asked Jokul.

"Im not father.Who are they?.Why that boy look so familiar"Jokul pointed towards Jammie.

"Im Jammie,Jokul.Your first believer."Jammie said to him.

"Im Teeta or Baby Tooth.Im your sidekick"Teeta said.

Jokul hold his head as he felt pain.Jammie!Baby Tooth!...he seem remembered but why he felt hurt.

"Stay away from me! Please i dont want hurt you guys"Jokul begged to them.

Pitch sensed that Jack memories tried to tell the truth.He then turn to Jammie and Teeta.

"Listen up you kids..i need you to rescue the people here.I will handle Jack."Pitch told them.

"Oh cmon im not kid okay"Jammie pouted.

"You always be kid Jammie.Lets go"Teeta in Stassia dress.

"Okay"Jammie enhanced his foot to make he easy to run.

"Ok kiddo..do you want talk"Pitch asked.

"Tell me..is this good way to revenge to human?"Jokul asked Pitch.

"Maybe but that doesnt matter.Noble and royal this era didnt know what their ancestor did to us.So its useless to kill them in this era.They just innocent people."Pitch told them.

Jokul just sat on the ground.He was really confusing.Why he did this?.

"Mm Father..i think i need to go somewhere"Jokul.stood up.

Pitch just nodded.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Timeskip....

The left royal squad rode Nozel silver eagle.. they could sense enermous mana at capital from here

"Damn Hage Village being attacked!"Natalia shocked.

Asta and Yuno gasped!

Without wasting time two of them jumped down from the silver eagle.Nozel just tch but he allowed them as long as they made up to capital city.

"Im going too..I can sense delicious venom there..Yehaaa!"Natalia jumped down.

"Gosh she crazy"said Noelle.

"What do you expect from Bloodfallen family"Nozel said.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Natalia,Asta and Yuno landed in front of the Hage church.

"Asta! Yuno! Natalia!"Sister Lily said in tear of joy.

"Oh hell all the villagers got poisoned"Asta shocked.

"Tch he being possessed too"Yuno said.

"For those poison leave it too me.Yummy"Natalia grimoire flipped up page.

"Assassin Creation Magic:Venom Slirpping"

Asta looked in horror face.

"I need to talk with Jackie after this"Asta deadpanned

The villagers that being poisoned were healed as their poison being sucked by Natalia like nothing.

"What are you human.Your monster!"the elf that posssed the magic knight insulted Natalia.