A GOODBYE!?

All of us jumped with joy due the vanushing Zagros forever.The exit door being opened.Actually I could defeat that scum easily but I gave them change to beat that demon.I showed Zagros that human and elf werent fool.They might do mistake but they learnt mistake and made it more better.

"Okay..lets get out from this dungeon.Oh captain Yami would you mind handcuff these bitches"I smiled as I pointed to two people that being tied by my ice.

They were Revchi and Gueldre Poizot.

"Hoho..as you wish"Capt Yami smirked.

I went to Vetto who was conscioused.

"Well hows your wound"I asked him.

"Feeling good.Uhmm sorry for stabbed you"Vetto said.

"Nah.If you not stab me..I wont unseal my second affinity.What past is past."I chuckled.

Soon all of us flew out from the dungeon.We then got out from the portal and landed on the ruined castle.Yeah theres many reincarnated elves who still didnt know the truth.War was ongoing ok.Even Black Bull squad still fought with them.

"So how we want to stop them"Asta asked.

"I dont mind to beat them again"Mereoleona grinned smile.

All of us just sweatdropped.Patry then told that he can used William magic to connect all the elves and Asta must help him too.

"First just release the seal ok."Patry smiled.

"Are you sure"Asta hesitated to do.

"Im ok"Patry then stood in front Asta.

Asta then put his black sword on Patry chest.Yeah Patry was freed and William appeared.

"Thank you my friend for be my side"William said.

Valtos and Rades appeared from Valtos spatial magic.Valtos then gave William grimoire to him.

"Im so sorry Valtos..what i had done to you"William said.

"Its ok.Maybe this might atone my sins."Valtos said.

After that we saw William casted his ultimate spell.

"Tree Magic:Ghost Yggdrasil Light"William casted it.

An enormous light tree growth and it was so awesome.The light from tree connected to all elves in human vessels.Asta then stabbed that tree.All the elves souls started to leave the human vessels.

Pitch appearred in front of us.Rhya,Vetto ,Fana and Licht and Charla suprised.

"Well you got time dad"I smiled.

"Yeah Jokul."Pitch smiled.

"Father Pitcho"Licht hugged Pitch.

"Yes.It seem we meet again.Well send my regards to Teeta"Pitch pat his head.

"Well it shame i dont meet my brother.But its good to see you Yami Sukehiro"Charla got out from Charlotte body.

"Haha Charla you said my name.Farewell"Yami said as he hold Charlotte body.

All elves soul started to flew away to the tree.Ya I miss my elf appearance.

Rhya,Fana and Vetto looked at theirs body.

"It seem our souls has bind with this bodies"Rhya said.

"Im gonna miss you guys"Licht said.

I then hugged Licht.

"Im gonna visit you guys after this brother"I smiled.

"Yeah.Bye Lil bro and father..see you soon"Licht said.