SPIRITS!😏

Jack Pov

I watched Mimosa healed Noelle.She cried a bit as she remembered her chilhood with Noelle.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Yeah Noelle was naive girl as she always careless.Noelle always helped her.When both of them got grimoires...the situation was changed.Mimosa capable used heal magic and Noelle used water magic but....

Noelle got thin grimoire...

She was unable to control her magic...

She being teased by other royals.....

Mimosa watched Noelle who was practising her magic....

"If I were her im give up"Mimosa whispered herself.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

I managed to stop the bleeding but Noelle still unconscious.I cried.I never cried after I lost my sister 300 years ago.Then I saw Mimosa grimoire flipped up.She was going to cast spell!

"Plant Recovery Magic:Princess Healing Flower Robe"

I could see her bodu covered with leaves and flowers appeared on it.Woah that amazing.What an enhance healing magic.Maybe I could learn from her.

"This is the best healing I can do it right now"Mimosa said in sob.

Mars saw us who were healing Noelle.He growled.The weak should vanish!!.He thrusted his crystal fist towards Mimosa.
Mimosa yelled in panic

ZUPP!!

3rd Pov

She opened her eyes.She was not hit but
someone had taken hit for her.Standing in front of her was a snowy hair Black Bull member.She believed his name was ..Jackie

Jack exhausted when his stomach being stab by his sharp fist.He spit out blood.Asta was nowhere...glad Mimosa was fine.

"Your opponent is me..you scum"Jack yelled out as he froze the crystal fist and turned it into snow and made Mars steppwd backward.

Jack turned to Mimosa.

"Im okay..y .yes"Mimosa said aa she blushed.

Jack noded.

"I will take care on this scum.You just focus on healing of Noelle"Jack said as he released big amount of mana.

Jack Pov

I was so pissed off.I released my mana in big amount.I could see Mimosa,Klaus,Yuno and Luck shocked.I need to take down him and bought time for Asta.

"GREAT IM SO PISSED OFF!!THOSE WHO WEAK ARE STRONGERRR..Ice Magic: Ice Guardian"I casted a spell.

"Jackie you are so powerful"Yuno whispered.

"I wanna fight you Jackie after thiss"Luck squealed.

"Is he really commoner"Klaus was speechless.

I appeared my ice sword on my right hand.Owh..you were totally wrong when you made Guardian of Fun angry.

Dozen of diamond spears flew launched towards me.I just smirked and glared to him.I then cut the spears easily with my ice sword.I moved like wusyu.Hey i was alone 300 years ago..sometimes I learnt martial art okay!

"What movement is that"Klaus tried to break the diamond cage on him.

Luck seem knew the weakness of his cage and he grinned smile.

"Grr.."Mars was angry and he launched more attack on me.

I cut as fast as i could.Gahh they were too many!My ice amor was destroy a bit.I slashed as fast as i could.Asta please woke up you godamn !!!.

Mars then attacked us.I knelt as I had reached my limit.I was only could do basic spell.

"Dont you dare hurt my nakama!!"Asta jumped out and swung his sword as his slash with directly to Mars.

I could see a magic appeared from his sword and turn into the slashing one.Wait was that my magic and Noelle magic!!.How!!What kind sword was that!!

BOOM!!!

Mars was sent flying back with a crash loud.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Asta just awed what he had done just now.He let out a grin.

"I dunno what was really going on but i did it"Asta yelled out.

Suddenly blood erupted from Asta mouth.He look down and shocked as a piece of crystal stabbed on his chest.Left chest!!

"I..messed ..up"Asta fell on the ground.

"ASTAAA!!!!"All of us yelled to him in horror.

Suddenly a crystal form again on Mars.They form into giant crystal mecha.He then charged towards Asta.
Luck and Klaus ran to save Asta but they were to slow.

"I wont make in time"said them unison.

I speechless again.My anger rose rapidly.I cried.

"ARGHH!!!!"I yelled angrilly.

Suddenly the atmosphere changed unexpectedly.The wind blew heavilly.
I didnt realize that ancient manuscript that in my hood appeared .My body released big mana again because of my wrath.The chamber started to crack.

"Jackiee!!"

A big spirit appeared in front of me.He hold two feather sword with closed eyes.The spirit then turned towards Mars.He then launched one of his feather sword towards Mars mecha while Yuno spirit crashed the giant crystal.sword.Mars flew back and made him unconscious.I look at thr big spirit.Who was he..then the spirit dissapeared in the air.I could see my grimoire created new pages..

"Amil Ghoul..ughh"I fell and my world became dark.

3rd Pov

Asta new sword then returned into his grimoire.Yuno look on his grimoire.Seem he got new spell.A spirit?

Suddenly the dungeon start to collapse.All were shocking with these.Without hesitation casted his Celestial Wind Ark.

"Everyone get on this"Yuno yelled.

All jumped onto whirlwind.Klaus helped Jack while Mimosa helped Asta.

"Mimosa heal Asta.Noelle heal Jackie"Yuno asked them.

"OK"said the cousin in unison.

Mimosa healed Asta.Seen his wound started to heal and he conscious a bit.He could see Mars laying.

"Save..himm"he said weakly.

"You must not speakk."Mimosa interupted him as she focused on her healing.

Several blocks of dungeon fell down and Yuno tried to control his whirlwind as the best as she could.Luck and Klaus destroyed the several blocks that fell on them.They were lucky as Luck used his ability to detect the exit.

"Please Jackie...wake up"Noelle sobbed.

[So yeah i just finish this chapter..kind short because I wanna move to noble part muhahaha..Jack gonna give talk no jutsu]