NUTCRACKER

🌼🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻

Holy ice spirit! I could feel akward in the air.I looked at three ladies in front of us.We were at the restaurant.I sat beside Asta.Oh Cupid how do you handle lovers things.My mind tried to create sentence.Ahh this was so complicated!

The two of girls looked on me.Maybe they  were interested by my white hair.

"Are you from House of Silva?"one of them asked me.

ME! SILVA!..OH PLEASEE HAHAH..

"Nah im not.It just my hair color is natural"I said.

Finral look that all of us seem had no idea to talk.Then he got idea.

"Well how bout  we introduce ourselves.Starting  with me Finral Rouclanse,spatial magic from Touya Village.Im 21 and assigned in Black Bull"as Finral said he  used his spatial magic and took out a bouquet of flower

"Wow."the girls clapped.

"This night flowers are sign of my appreciation to know you all"Finral smirked (ughh sweetalking)

"Im Luck Voltia.Im 18 from Ibon Village.I like duel in fighting till death and bloody one"he said with innocent smile.

OH LUCK  DO YOU RELALLY HAVE TO TELL DEATH STUFF😅

"Im Asta.Im 15.Im from Hage Village and my dream is become wizard king"Asta said.

Okay its me.I could do it.Oh Cupid i was going find you to explore this stuff.Ugh!
Jack just relaxed..it was just intro yourself!

"Well im Jackie Frost.Im 15.Actually I wasnt have home so I stay at church with Asta."i said sheepishly.Suck!I was bad in this.

"Wahh you too handsome Jackie.You got nice body huh"they said.

WTF!

Asta gave two girls with dagger glared.The third girl just chukled.I noticed that she seem not interested with this dating.

Noelle who saw two girls flirted Jackie was very.No one would use dirty word on her brother.Due to her wrath she accidently cracked a plate.Oh crap!

"Well..how bout you guys introduce yourself.Maybe err..we could know more"I said while rubbed back my hair.Gosh!

"Oh well  we three of us friends.Im Erica .I work at tailor shop"said Erica.

"Im Ellen and i work at salon"said Ellen

"Im Rebbeca and I work on restaurant"Rebbec said as she glanced away.

I noticed.Look like she felt guilty.She seems worried on something.

The girls asked us what magic knights did.So several of us told the stories and me ..hmm I didnt think want to storytell as im bad on it.I saw Asta told his story and he mention about caring a little brother after the attack of capital.I blushed a bit as i dunno if he told story about me or his Hage siblings.Maybe I would ask him after this...

[A\N:well im kind lazy to write longg for dating chatting scene hahah..so I just summarize it haha😁😅]

Well Asta seem bad in dating.Yeah i felt you brother.We were in same boat.Well Asta and I noticed Rebecca that didnt talk a lot.I elbowed him.

"I think we need to be friendly on him Asta"I whispered a bit on him.

"Umm...well do you like the food?"Asta asked.

I just facepalmed.Bro she just said she worked on a restaurant.She knew how to complain food.Cupid I hoped you could teach Asta how to flirt.

"Hmm you dont have to try or do this.Im done with this.So stupid"Rebecca screcthed her head.