PART 9

Jammie and Teeta appeared near the river.The river was shinning because of magic.They were amazed by the nature.
Teeta could feel a lot of magic here.

"Hmm..Jammie.I think we should change our clothes"Teeta blushed.

Jammi facepalmed.Damn why he wore pyjamas.He looked at Teeta who only wore green saree.Well that cute.He didnt know where they were.Then they saw a man in black tuxedo.He was Manny in human form.They gasped.Manny smiled.

"So ..here we are.Im sorry my power has limit.Before I go..we need to get your own grimoire"said Manny.

"Hi" a young girl appeared from the tree.

Jammie and Teeta shrieked.Teeta accidently hugged Jammie.Jammie realized and he blushed.

"Oops sorry"Teeta moved away with blushing.

The girl smiled.Manny sighed.What a kid.
Manny told the girl was his friend and she was also Grimoire Tower Guardian.He told them that they were in Heart Kingdom.

"Ok kids.I have to go now.Be brave and be strong"Manny then disappearred in the air.

Jammie and Teeta shrugged.Ya they must find Jack.

"Well im Alice the Grimoire Tower Guardian.And you guys?"Alice smiled.

"Oh.Me Jammie Bennet.Just call me Jammie."Jammie bow a little to respect Alice.

Alice giggled.

"Im Teeta Memoira.Call me Teeta."Teeta smiled.

"Lets go to my tower.Maybe you guys can have your own grimoire"Alice used her grimoire.

Both of them appearred in a grimoire tower.Jammie and Teeta was amazed by shelves of book.Alice looked at two of them.

For Teeta,she had a mana.Alice didnt know what type of affinity of her.Jammie..he didnt has any mana.Thats mean he was magiceless but..he had enormous chakra.Every human has chakra but due they more focus on mana..no one discovered the ability about chakra.Even people who didnt have mana not realised that they can be people who had magic.

"Let see what kind grimoire you will be getting.Grimoire choose his/her own owner"Alice smiled.

Jammie and Teeta just nodded although they werent clear yet.Teeta might able to adapt with this magical world but not Jammie as he was just normal human.

Suddenly a grimoire flew towards Teeta.It was very beautiful grimoire.It had big heart shape on its cover.

"Wow so nice grimoire..so lets see what is your magic"Alice smiled.

Jammie just dumbfounded.Where was his grimoire..

"Im just normal human..haha."Hwme chuckled.

Alice told Jammie to stay back as she want to test Teeta.Jammie nodded.Teeta sweatdropped.

"Spatial Magic:Raining Arrow"Alice smiled.

Jammie gasped.Teeta yelled.Then her grimoire flipped open.

"Goddes Magic:Athena Sheild"Teeta said.

A shield appeared and protected Teeta from Raining Arrows.The sheild absorbs the magic from arrows and Teeta body glowed

"Wow..Teeta you look amazing"Jammie was amazed.

Teeta shocked but she smiled.What an incredible power she had.Alice statisfied.Seem like Teeta was blessed by Goddes.That great.She then turn at Jammie who was praised Teeta.That boy was blessed by great chakra.She sighed.

"Naruto..it seem you got a student like you"Alice looked at Jammie.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

BACK TO JACK...😏

"Good morning..auch!"Jack knocked the pillar outside his room.

He didnt remember there a pillar.He rubbed his head.Luck noticed Jack.

"Hey Jackie..what wrong?"he asked.

"Since when the pillar is here..man "Jack sighed.

Luck just oo.He then told that HQ always change but dont worry you will get with it.Jack just nodded.Then he went to Magna.Asta was with him.

"Seem like you got hit by pillar right?"Asta smiled.

Jack just nod.He need to be more alert with the changing HQ.Then Magna started to tour guide whole HQ.

"This is our dining room..our torture room..hot bath room..toilet too"Magna told them.

Jack and Asta just nod.This place was very big.Jack smiled.This HQ was very majestic.It like ancient mansion.Creepy but cool.
Jack PoV

We had chat while walked.Then I saw a girl with silver-white hair walked towards us and she wore same robe like us.Could she...

"Hey Magna who is she?"Asta asked him.

"Owh that your fellow rookie.She is our new member too"Magna answered him

Asta got excited.Cool another newbie!Then Asta introduced himself.

"Hi Im Asta from Hage Village.Nice to meet you"

My eyes widened when the girl didnt respond but she gave slap on Asta hand.

WHAT WRONG WITH YOU GIRL

I could not understand why that girl did that.Where was her manner?.Man she would be in bad list for North.

"Dont speak like casually on me .you little inscet of commoner with less mana"she said arrogantly.

Great. There a noble girl in our squad.I sighed.

"So who are you really are perfect girl"I teased her.

She stunned for a while.

"Im Noelle Silva of royal Silva House.You commoners are just inscets.Hope you understand"she told us.

I facepalmed.A vein near my eyebrows began pop up.Inscets!!.

"Hey you dont have any right to say that.We are in same team"Asta puffed his face.

I agreed with Asta.Although we werent noble we  were stil have pride.This girl had been spoiled since her childhood.Everything she wanted,all being granted without hesitation.But I realize something on her.She seem pretended to be royal although she was definitely royal.Was she disgrace by the Silva?.I sighed.She still proud with her Silva family although her family disband her.Girl ..sometimes boy could not understand with their emotion.

"The different you and I is our mana.We the nobles are blessed by mana.Let me show you"Noelle right hand rose forward towards us.

Oh crap!

Asta,Magna and I were worried if she launched any attack.Then a bubble of water appearred in front of her.A non-chant spell.She attacked Asta but unfortunately her attacking hit Magna and I.Man we were wet.We groanned.She looked shock but she control her shock face.

"What wrong with you lass!!"Magna pissed off.

"It your fault inscet..well im quit from this stupid squad"Noelle took of the robe and threw away.

"Phew save"I grabbed the robe.

We looked Noelle walked away.Well she must frustrated.I smiled.She seem was hiding something and she act like nothing.
Magna and Asta were shocking by Noelle action.Then both of us continue the tour in HQ.

"She need time.She was like me when i was disbelief by others"I thought.

Cmon I was Guardian of Fun...hehehe.

[sorry..i was busy with my routine chores.HECTIC😅..well hope you guys like with this chapter....]✌✌💗

Any ideas...just comment ..well i have ti watch again to revise every plot of Black Clover story...muhaha..well it worth after download every season from Telegram ...