PART 7

[So guys..I will just made Asta n Jack as bestie from now on..maybe Mimosa will like Jack..who know muha2😶😶]

Jack Pov

I got cold feet when my number was called.What if im not being chosen because of my mess.Well that noble made me got hypertension.Serve her right.Who say peasants didnt have mana huh!

"Hey Jackie are you okay"Asta asked me.

Oh man i was daydreaming.Without hesitation i walked towards.Yeah Cranberry still trauma when she looked at me.Man Imma a mischief guardian.North  would kill me if he knew this.Then I stood in front of the captains.Holy crap I was nervous.

"Any hands for him!!"the examiner staff said.

All captains hands rose up.

Asta and Yuno just gave smiled.They knew their friends  was a capable person.

"Hmn..what should I choose.For Manny sake..there will be pros and cons.But I need to be with Asta as this is my mission"I mumbled.

"Well I would like to be in Black Bull"I said with a serious face.

All captains glared at Yami deadly.Yami laughed.

"Cmon he has chosen my squad.What can I say...Now brat you gonna be training as hell if you want to be real wizard knight"He looked at me in deadly stare.

I nodded.Then I walked back and I could heard some participants talked back about me.I didnt care because it my choice not them.

Asta and I high five and Yuno handshook with me after that.The chosen thing had done  at night.Asta,Yuno and I were at the entrace colleseum.Then Asta excused because he need to have a little war.I chuckled.I could see Asta ran as soon as possibble.Yuno tapped my shoulder.

"Ermm Jackie..I dont know what to say but thank you for give Asta a motivation and I have a request for you"Yuno scracthed his hair.

I smiled.

"What is it Yuno?.Maybe I could help you"I said.

"Please take care of Asta.He may noisy and troublesome but he is my lil bro"Yuno said sheepishly.

"Okey.You can count on me.Besides I will always support both of you to become Wizard King."I said to him.

"Geesh you are alike Asta..well I need to go now.Take care Jackie"Yuno walked away.

I waved to Yuno then I rushed to the Asta place.Damn why thay boy took so much time.I didnt want pissed of Captain Yami.
Suddenly I saw Sekke tried to poisonous Asta in the toilet.Oh that man gonna face my wrath first.I created a snowball and threw at Sekke lizard.The lizard turn into snow and poof dissappeared.

"What are you going to do brat"I thumped my feet on floor and froze Sekke's half body.

"NNo..I just..want to give Asta..pressentt  colldd"Sekke told to me.

"Liar..if you dare to touch Asta ..im gonna to froze you into a lake.Understandd"I glared on him.

Understandd"I glared on him

Sekke nodded with a fear.

"Now...begone lame"I hit Sekke with my crooked wand.

"Yauchh!!'Sekke flew up the skies.

I smiled.I hoped North not gonna put me on his naughty list.I waited for Asta came out.Geesh..It must be snake kebab.

Then Asta came out from the toilet.

(Well how is toilet design in Rennaisance Age😅)

"Lets go Asta or we gonna be in hot soup" I grabbed Asta hand and flew towards Captain Yami and his admirals.

I landed in front of them .

"Brat you waste my time.Where did you go huh"Captain Yami.

"It was a hugee -"Before Asta completed his sentece,Captain Yami grabbed hid head.

"I dont want to hear your shit thing...Finral open the portal"Captain Yami said to Finral seriously.

"Okey"said Finral.

I saw Finral opened portal.So that mean Finral magic was creating portal.Cool.

"Thats so cool Finral Seniorr!!"I was amazed and yet my eyes blink like stars.

"Aww thank you Jackie.Better fast .I cannot handle any much longer"said Finral with sweatdrop.

"Break your limit or I will kill you brat"said Captain Yami.

I gasped.Yikes this captain was like monster.He then threw Asta into the portal.My jaw dropped.

"It will be easy we can fly but since this boy is magicless..we have to do in this way Frosty..Go insidee!!"he told me.

I ran into the portal.Yeah Asta mouth full with soil due the impact by Captain throwing.I helped Asta stood.

"Woahh whatta nice basementt"I said.

"Yoshh!!"Asta ran towards basement entrance and he was welcomed by explosive

OH MY GAWDDDD😨😨😨😱😱😱

I could see Asta bounced away but he ran towards again.Yeah he got second explosive again

WHAT WAS GOING ON THEREEE😱😱😨😨😨

"Oh crap they do again the mess"Finral sighed.

We entered into basement.I could see chaos!.

I saw a blond boy baby face was fighting with a gangster looking guy.Lightning vs Fire.Yikes...A young woman with her bra and panties exposed.Gawdd!! Tooth gonna killed me if she knew this!.A guy who worship his little sister picture and he nosebleeded.Geez pervet!.A big guy which his mouth erupted smoke.Damn was he eat weeds or what!.A little girl who ate lot of cake..Damm if Tooth saw this girl she gonna lectured her a lot.

"Yikes what a chaos"I said.

"Im not done yet!..IM ASTA IM FROM HAGE VILLAGE!!!"Asta said loudly but useless

"I said dont destroy the base you moroonnn!!"Captain Yami crashed a wall using his strenght

"I said dont destroy the base you moroonnn!!"Captain Yami crashed a wall using his strenght .