CAPITAL ATTACK

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

"Jackie please stop this"Klaus asked me.

I turned to him and i nodded.Well it was fun to teach nobles here.Hey we as peasants still had our rights.Then i felt intense mana came.Oh boy this mana i knew it.Its came from Nozel Silva! Captain of Silver Eagle Squad.All was stunned and fear even Asta who was magicless could felt the tense of it .

Nozel Silva walked towards me with stoic and angst expression.Look like he pissed off.Yeah great....he released his mana.

"You sholess jerk commoner..how dare you insult House of Silva.I will make sure you got horribble punishment"he said.

"Well i hope so.The Eagle came out from nest.Lets see if i can pass you"I smiled while unleashed my mana.

Two powerful mana collided.One was Eagle mana figure and one was yeti.

"Holy crap..Jackie his power quite similar to captains"Klaus thouhght.

Captain Fuegoleon  smirked although he was teribbly shock.

"Okay Nozel..i think you should be considered.They are invited by Wizard King"Fuegoleon calmed situation.

I then undo my releasing mana as he wanted us calm.Nozel did same but gave disgusting tch.

Then a guard came in panic as he told that the capital was under attack.All of us shocked.Siren then used his grimoire.

"Stone Creation Magic:Stone Model of thr World"he said

We were amazed.

"Mimosa..i think you should enhance your spell too. It will more great you know"I whispered to her.

Mimosa nodded with blush.We saw the model of capital city and we could see people running away.Man it was real life.J wonder if North could  invent this thing.HAHAHA

The capital was in flame.People ran away as they were attacked by group of terrorists.There were explosion everywhere.Besides there were zombies attacked the capital too as they were controlled and summonned by eye patch mage with shredded robe.He laughed maniaclly.

"Destroy everything..break itt..hahahaha"he yelled.

Some cloak wizard magics tried to fire back towards the zombies but useless.Even their limbs or chests were shot..that zombies still can move.

In castle....

"Impossibble..how can they pass our barrier.If they used spatial magic..the guards must be noticed.Were they being bribe"Fuegoleon analyzed

I look on the map.I realized.They were coming for something.The zombies just for baits.Why my belly felt something wrong.Ah North..i guess your belly magic always predict something.I dunno why I felt worried for Captain Fuegoleon.Hmm..maybe i just follow him.Besides Asta seem can handle.Hope so.

"Aarghh what we are waiting for.People are in danger..we need to help them.Im going"Asta ran off with his black sword.

"Where are you going Asta"Klaus asked him.

"I m going to the most noisiest part in this town"Asta smirked and went off.

"Whatt..!!"Klaus disbelived what he had heard.

"Here we go ugh"I sighed.

"Umm..Leo.I think you should follow Asta.Hes my rival too.You know hehe"I smirked.

"Oh yo u dont.Haha..im off"Leopold then followed Asta.

Captain Feugoleon just stared.

"That boy..im gonna teach him after this"he said.