BLACK BULL VS SMOKE MAGE

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

"Black Bull is a disgrace squad ever."Klaus said as he looked down on us.

Asta angrilly turn to Klaus.

"Just you wait four eyes...we going to conquer this dungeon before you.Besides your masked captain going to shock"Asta yelled out.

Oh boy look like Asta had declared a conpetition.Sometimes Asta was unable to understand the current situation.The point of this mission was actually cooperation not competition.Asta why you had to act recklessly😅...

"Oh yeah let see who arrive first you ne'er-do-wells commoner..and how dare you mock our Captain Vangeance..your captain is weird..muscular and tank top."Klaus yelled  out.

"Hes macho and awesome you know"Asta still quarell with Klaus.

Yuno and I just dumbfounded included Noelle and Mimosa.

"He start again right Yuno?" I sighed.

"Asta is always Asta,Jackie" said  Yuno.

"Fine you fool commoner....I will show you what noble squad can do..Mimosa"Klaus turned to her.

"Okay"Mimosa opened her grimoire and she casted a magic.

"...Plant Creation Magic:Magical Flower Guidepost"

I could see the flower appeared dungeon structure.Great.All of us fascinated.Klaus smirked.Greatt..he felt proud.What an arrogant noblemen.

"Okay i know the dungeon structure"Mimosa smiled.

"Yuno"Klaus turned to Yuno

Yuno nod then he chanted a powerful spell.

"Wind Creation Magic:Celestial Wind Arc"

Klaus and Mimosa ride Yuno arc.We amazed.

"Let see who got first"Klaus smirked.

.....................................................................

"So how we supposed to go there"Noelle asked.

I saw Nero came out from Asta hair.Since when it hide in Asta hair!?.We noticed the Nero flew towards another path.So we decided to follow it.Then I used Boreas to transport us.

"Hey Jackie why didnt you follow them"Asta asked me.

"Well..i dont want to compete with them beside we use shortcut way"I smiled.

"Oh yeah.How do you know that ?"Noelle asked me.

I told that I had same ability like Luck but the thing was Luck used his mana detection through releasing his mana while i used seismic sense to detect it.

"Woah..thats cool.Why didnt you tell us early Jackie"Asta asked.

"You idiot.Jackie didnt want expose his ability  to Klaus.Besides this is our ace card"Noelle answered.

I noded.Hahah..Noelle look like your royal side came out in a good way.Well thats good.We followed Nero and yeah we face a little bit difficulties like anti gravity room,slime etc and thank to Asta sword that cancel the obstacles.The worst part was Asta thought he found the chest and when we opened it...hmm guts,liver...what a horror!!

"Next time..dont open if th chest had legs"Noelle shivered.

"Noted"Asta and I said unison.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

"MARX WE GOT INFORMATION THAT DIAMOND SQUAD IN THAT DUNGEON TOO!!"the  messenger mage said in panic way.

"Well we do have Golden Dawn squad and Black Bull squad"said Marx.