THIRD EYES

Jack Pov

"Ugh im to lazy for this but i need to help him"said on of them.

He disappeared and appeared in front of us.Well in front of Captain Yami.I noticed he was going to touch Captain Yami.So with incredible move I appeared in front of that lazy man.I knew he wanted to do something.I smirked as I swang my sychte.He yelped as my black sychte hurt his hand.Felt my power!!.

Captain Yami then used his katana and he gave another magical slash to that lazy man.Oh yeah the darkness combination.I wonder if my dark spell was suitable with him.Worth to try right.

"Gah that hurt!! Im hate it"that lazy man groaned.

He landed back at his comrades.

"Light Magic:Recovering Healing Ray" he said.

"Wait how he can use Licht magic"Asta jawdropped.

I knew it!That bastard going to copy Capt Yami magic.Hohoho..thats to op magic but I wonder how much capacity of magic he can copy.Could he copy mine one?.Maybe he cannot as guardian magic was another type of magic..my magic was so natural haha even Sally got brain freeze.I bet that man gonna be icy haha

"Well that man could copy any magic.So you guys need to be more careful"I said to my team.

Finral and Gauche stepped back.They need rest after went here.Well for me..in my dark form I capable to control my mana.

"I see...you...guys ..come...forgive me. My power ..not enough..to handle..them"Licht said as he was engulfed by a flame but didnt burn him but it healed him.

"Flame Recovery Magic:Phoenix Robe"

HOLY MANNY!!

I clenched my teeth.Ugh who that girl.I could sense their mana were out of range.
My team mana were low except Asta but he might exhausted because use lot energy.Captain Yami just tch and grinned smiled.I knew he wanted to surpass his limit.

"Why you always push yourself"said a lazy man

"I m gonna tear you apart by part because you hurt my friend"said a beast man.

"Im gonna kill to those who hurt my Licht"the girl said.

I just rolled my eyes.What a dramatic speech.

"Who the hell are you"Asta yelled.

Licht just smiled.Well freak smile okay!.

"These are my strongest man.They are as strong as Magic Knight Captain.There know Third Eye"Licht said.

I just dumbfounded.Third Eyes huh..well that nonsense.Well I could see they got some mark or tattoo..ancient tattoo huh..North gonna like it haha.

"He just kidding right"Finral sweatdropped.

"Kidding or not..let just beat them.Surpas your limit"Captain Yami yelled.

Asta seem fired up.Well me too.The lazy man used Licht magic to attack us.

[ yeah since I made Jack hurt Rhya..so he could use Licht magic here..yeah your Katana is safe]

Licht then introduced his Third Eyes General.They were Rhya/Liar the faithless

"Imitation Light Magic:Light Judgement Whip"Rhya said and whipped towards us.

We managed to dodge.Ok thats so close.

"Vet/Vetto the Hopeless..."

"Beast magic:Bear claw"Vetto attacked Captain Yami.

Captain Yami with his reflex movement managed to detain Vet beast claw.Unfortunately his katana broke into two.Vetto just smirked.Captain Yamo stared on his broken katana.He saw Vetto smiled cockily.

"Let see how much you being hopeless haha.."Vetto laughed histerically.

I jawdropped when looked Captain Yami katana broke into two.Oh crap he gonna pissed up.I could see the vein poped up on his temple.Oh gosh!!This was bad.Oh Vetto you gonna death!!

"You bastard bitch!!This is the special sword and it to expensive.You better pay me back"Captain Yami scolded as he showed his middle finger towards Vetto.

I chuckled.

"You better dont do that Jackie"Asta glared to me.

I just sighed.Great my bro was so protective.Nevermind.At least I could look on him.Win win situation.Suddenly we were attacked by a big flame.Captain Yami without hesitation shielded us with his dark sheild.I gasped as I saw theres a fire lizard on that girl shoulder.

SALAMENDER!!!

"Thats Fana the hateful"Licht said.

I laughed hardly.All of them look weird on me.They thought I was crazy.Hell no okay!
It was just funny.

"Lol ..hysterical woman always hateful."I stopped laughed.

"Oh hahaha yeah your right Jackie"Captain Yami laughed a bit.

He then asked us to step back.Well Asta and I astonished.We wanted to help him.He just smirked.

"Listen up..let your captain surpass his limit"he said.

We shocked as that third eyes launched them towards us.

"Not going happen.They are more powerful than any knight wizard captain"Licht smirked.

"CAPTAIN YAMII"we yelled.

Suddenly a combination of large magic appeared in front of Capt. Yami.

"Stronger than us huh?"said a man with green robe.

Wait was that Jack the Ripper..captin of Green Mantis Squad.

"Cmon I just want to release my power"Capt Yami sighed while smoking.

"What a shame you outsider ..cannot defeat these three"said a captain with white bang on his face.

Well Nozel had came.Oh man that three of enemy gonna hurt lot.I smiled.Nozel smirked to me.I just nodded.

"What a funny bang"Capt Yami insulted him.

Nozel just gave death glared. I saw Captain Charlotte just tch.Lol she was tsundere on Capt. Yami.Nevermind..glad they came.Look like Noelle had done her job.

Well after few minute with nonsense talk all of us focused to the enemy.

"Hmm another enemies.They shall know the despair"Vetto grinned smile

"You are right..well im gonna take that girl to fight"Rhya looked at Captain Charlotte with wide smile.

I could see three captains faced that three third eyes general.Damn both of them were so powerful.I cannot see anything but Captain Yami and Asta commented each other about the fight.What!How the could see that armageddon battle.I just saw explosion only!.

Meanwhilen in the battle...

"How bout I take you out to the bar"Rhya said as he fought with Charlotte.

"In that case you will drink alone"Charlotte told him while whipped her thorn sword.

Jack the Ripper fought with Vetto the Despair.Jack used death sychte towards him as Vetto insulted him because he was a bug captain.

Nozel attacked Licht but being protected by Fana fire magic from Salamender.His mercury boiled up due the heat came from fire magic.Jack teased Nozel.

"Like the hell my mercury can be defeated easily.I had face his fire every year.This fire was to lame"Nozel said.

"What the heck.I cannot see anything"Finral told.

"Same like you senpai"I told him.

"Damn these fight irritated my eyes"Gauche squinted his sight.

[YEAH !!..]