VETTO I

Finral and I shivered when we detected unpleasant and powerful mana.Then we decided to hide.

"Oh Jackie we gonna die..that the same enemy that we encounter few days ago"Finral said in panic way.

"Shut up senpai.Damn we need plan right now.I hope the others are safe"I clenched fist.

Meanwhile Captain Yami waa very very very angry lot when the enemy used spatial magic to block him to get out.He was totally piss off.

"Listen up you brat..the midnight eye are they...beat them up and surpass you limit while i have job to settle up."he said to us

Finral was panic lot.I groaned so I huggef him to comfort him.He stunned.

"Listen up senpai..you need to be brave.Use your spatial magic to Asta.I dont feel so good "I told him after released my hug.

Finral noded.Then we rushed but unfotunately we were blocked by a enemy.I smirked a lot.Hohoho..you met wrong man.So I told Finral stay back as I cracked my knuckle with sly smile.My enemy magic was water.This was going fun.

All of Black Bull team were facing their enemies although they faced hardship bit they easily managed to defeat them except Magna and Luck who faced Vetto.

Vanessa defeated and recharged back her mana from needle mage.Easy.
Gauche defeated the ball chain mage easily.Charmy ...yeah she used her sheep monster to hit the enemy after Gauche and Gray in her real form helped her.All rushed towards Asta place

"Lets go Finral.."I pulled Finral hand and ran to Asta place.

We all knew Vetto was here...at Asta.Im was very worried lot.That unpleasant mana!!

🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬

Finral and I meet Vanessa at the junction of tunnel.We glad to meet.We then ran towards Asta place.

"So wheres others"Vanessa asked.

"Dunno but I hope they are safe.For mana sake! i never expected we going face these terribble enemies"Finral said with full paranoid.

"Ugh cmon we're Black Bull.We are the most terrible squad.What make us different"I chuckled.

Finral sweatdropped.I then hoped Asta and Noelle were okay.Dont worry Asta Noelle..lil bro going to rescue you.

Meanwhile at Asta place...

Asta and Kiato were fighting with Vetto.Oh yeah with Kahono magic on Kiato..his speed and agility increased.Vetto just laughed while fought them.Noelle were so worried and she was scared by Vetto mana.What powerful mana. Beyond the noble!!.Besides she shocked Luck and Magna was injured badly.Their body full of blood!!

"Im done with this shit"Vetto moved very fast.

He cut Kiato right foot with his beast claw magic.Asta Noelle and Kahono gasped.Kiato yelled painfully.Vetto moved towards Kahono and crushed her throat..Kahono coughed blood!!

"Kahonoo!!"Asta and Noelle yelled.

Vetto then smirked to Noelle.He walked to Noelle.Noelle scared but she was very angry when looked Kahono who was being threw by Vetto like garbage.She used her wand to attack Vetto.

"Ahh a girl ..lets see your despair"Vetto insulted her.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY FRIENDS.IM SWEAR IM NOT FORGIVE YOU"Noelle was very angry lot as she released big mount of mana!

Vetto shocked but he smirked.He knew Noelle came from noble.

"Lets look how your attack work"he laughed.

Noelle grimoire glowed and flipped up a new pages.She created new spell!!

"Water Creation Magic:Sea Dragon Roar!!!"she yelled angrilly.

Vetto then detained with his beast magic but Noelle wrath was very out of range!!Vetto yelled painfully as a head of sea dragon cut of his hand.

Noelle knelt as she was very exhausted.She overdid it.Vetto was angry and the eye appeared on his forehead as he released nasty mana.Powerful mana.
Noelle was shock.She felt despair!!!

"You bitch noble will got my payback!!"Vetto turned into monster beast.

He launched his magic toward Noelle.Noelle yelled.Luckilly Asta nulified it with his fast action.Asta exhausted but he managed to control his breath.Noelle saw Kahono smiled weakly.She knew that Kahono healed Asta.

"Ahh I can see your despair face hahaha"Vetto laughed.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Finral,Vanessa and I reached at Asta place.We jawdropped what we saw.Vetto was in mob mode.I gasped when saw Luck and Magna was injured badly.

"Finral and Vanessa please save them.I want to help Asta"I rushed towards Asta.

"Beware Jackie..this guy was very powerful.His Ki quite scary lot"Asta said to me seriously.

I nodded as I transformed into my nightmare mode and I hold black sychte.Noelle knelt in front of Kahono.She cried.

"Dont worry Noelle..you had overcome your limit"Kahono smiled as she was unable to talk due her crush throat .

Finral and Vanessa finished put their team away from battleground.Asta and I then moved in incredible speed when Vetto made move.Vetto was too fast when he was in mob mode.I was smashed hardly by Vetto.I yelled in pain.Asta plunged back as he detained Vetto beast punch by his black sword.

"Damn he is to powerful"I attacked him again.

Asta plunged back towards me as he being kicked by Vetto hardly.I managed to catch him.He thanked me.Suddenly a portal appeared under us when Vetto lauched his beast claw magic.We fell in front of Finral and Vanessa.

"Gosh hes so fast"Asta said.

"We need plan"I said.

Finral then smiled.Vanessa nodded.Suddelnly a string of thread tied Asta waist.Asta was being threw towards Vetto.Vetto smiled sly and punched Asta but a portal appeared in front of Asta.Asta entered into it as he appearred behind Vetto.Asta hit him.Vetto yelled

"Look like Asta use Ki..well i wonder what is it actually but it pretty cool "I smiled.

Then I gave signal to Finral.He understood.A spatial appearred in front of me and I jumped into it.Well let say I got spatial expedition with North snowglobe.Same concept.I guess.I appearred in front of Vetto.Yeah Vetto shocked.I smiled slyly.

"Ice Magic:Frost Fist"I yelled as I pushed my punch on Vetto abdomen.

Vetto plunged back and hit cave hardly.I coughed due the dust.

"You bastard !!I will teach you!!"Vetto was in mad mode.

I was late to defend myself as he plunged towards me so fast.I was choked by him.I struggled to release myself but he was to strong.Asta tried to save me but he was punched back.

"Listen if Licht didnt ask me to not kill you..im surely going to crush your bone to feel despair..besides you remind me to him lot.we were good friend before.How about I gave you a lesson"Vetto glared on me.

"Let me off you beast!!"I said in anger.

"Oh sure..I let you off with despair"he grinned smile.A devil smile!!!.

[Done hahaha..this part might have next chapter haha..quite long haha well i wanna made Jack something else..the hint is the pic above!!😈🤓]...