LICHT KO

I conscioused.I was in on a bed in a room.I looked besides and theres Gauche who were sleeping in a corner on the chair.I tried remember what had happen.Last thing I remembered was I healed Sister Theresa.I then saw Pitch appeared in the room.Im suprised that he came here.

"So how did you manage came here Pitch"I asked him in stoic face

"Well thank to you as you create my nightmare spell.Beside I dont have interest to scare anybody here"he said to me.

"Wow that weird I guess.So tell me what do you want from me"I asked him.

"Well this time im offer you a cooperation Jack.Besides you might wanna know your past life"Pitch said.

I astonished.First Pitch offered me a cooperation and second what did he mean my past life.I thought my past life was 300 years ago.Right?

Well sometimes why I feel connected with Pitch.Weird right?.I crossed my hands on my chest and looked at Pitch

"So i need to defeat that Licht.I must help them.Besides why you wanted to cooperate with me.I thought you are hate me lot"I said.

Pitch sighed.Jack was always Jack.He told me that this world was in danger.Even he as King of Nightmare was felt sorry for the kids.Wait am I crazy..nah I didnt think so.

"So you care for them.That new"I said .

"Cmon Jack people can change right include that boy"Pitch pointed to Gauche

I just shrugged.Maybe.So I agreed to cooperate with Pitch.

"Okay.I have work to do"I said as I off from bed

3rd Pov

Pitch smiled to Jack that went to see Sister Theresa.He then looked at Gauche.

"Well your nightmare is so precious.What a good brother"Pitch vanished in the air

Jack Pov

I entered into a room.I saw Sister Theresa and Neige being healed by healers.All noticed me.The children even Marco hugged me.I smiled.They worried on me.I knelt in front of Marco.I noticed Asta robe.

"Look like you being brave boy"I ruffled his hair.

"Ya"he said sheepishly.

Then I walked towards Sister Theresa who smiled weakly to me.I smiled and hold her hand.

"Well you are brave frost.Dont worry I will recover as soon as possibble"she said.

"Yeah you have too or Gauche gonna kill you"I chuckled.

She smiled.I released her hand and turned to Neige who just nodded.I smiled.I looked on Rebecca and Noelle.They tear in happy because i was safe.

"Okay Finral senpai..lets kick that dump"I told him as Gauche entered into the room.

"But I m out my mana"Finral said.

I just rolled my eyes.I opened up my grimoire and casted spell.

"Ice Magic:Ice Healing"I put my hand on Finral shoulder.

"Now lets go..you got no choice senpai"I turned myself into dark Jack.

They amazed.We then jumped into the portal

Meawhile in cave....

Asta and Yami were fighting with Licht who ran into rampage.Yeah Asta hurt Valtos.Besides Asta mastered the Kis.Heck yeah he felt so powerful.Well he HAD to learn after Capt Yami gave him a lesson about Kis.Well Asta need to pay 5 yuls!!Nevermind.

"Oh shit how can we handle this leech huh"Captain Yami cut the attack from Licht.

Asta did the same thing.Although his sword could reflect back but Licht attack were so fast and made Asta used lot stamina.Besides Captain Yami dark magic was totally weak with that elf mana!!

"You human shall die"Licht casted powerful spell.

"Light Magic:Divine Judgement Canon"

Asta and Captain Yami shock.

"Oh crap"Asta said as he knew he cannot detain that powerful spell.

Suddenly a three teenagers appeared in front of them.

"Magic Combination:Darkness Full Reflection"two of the teenager said in unison.

A black mirror appeared in front of them.The powerful light beam by Licht being absorbed and then reflected back to Licht but more powerful.

"Feel the powerful of mirror.No matter how powerful light magic.It always reflect back"Gauche said.

"With my darkness spell it make triple time stronger haha"Jack said.

"You guys sometimes scary"said Finral.

Jack and Gauche turned to him.

"Shut up"they said in poker face.

"Im your senpai"Finral cried comically.

Asta Pov

I was shocked.Jackie and others saved us .I saw Licht was in terrible condition.Well serve him right.I ran towards Jackie and hugged him for a while.

"Woah Jackie your so..cool"I said.

"Its nothing.Well it was Gauche idea.I just add a bit..well it seem you pass your limit"Jackie said.

I noded.I told him that I learned Kis and defeated Valtos easily.He praised me.I smiled.He pat my shoulder.

"See..even a magicless can do it.Im so happy.Besides you are fast learner Asta"Jackie said.

I chuckled.

"Hahaha Gauche..you seem killing spree from me.Well that good"Captain Yami ruffled Gauche hair.

Gauche smiled.

"Well everyone had done great job"I said.

"Thats right"Finral said.

"Except you"Captain Yami and Gauche said to Finral.

"Hey if itsnt my magic you guys cannot bd here"Finral pouted.

I saw Jackie consoled Finral senpai.Well like I said Jackie knew how calm people.

After several minutes of squabbling.All our attention was diverted towards Licht.

"Well Licht always be leech."said Capt Yami.

Jack Pov

"I couldnt not..bring..myself..to hurt you"Licht looked at me and Gauche.

"What the hell your are talking about"Gauche glared down on him

"Yeah are you got fever huh"I said to Licht

"What?You know this guy huh?"Captain Yami asked us.

"Nah we re not"Gauche and I said in unison.

I was still confuse.Why that Licht told that.Was Pitch said true?

"The truth will uncover..Licht said although he hurt a lot.

"You are going to HQ to be investigated by us.Now that fire lion can rest in peace.Namu"Captain Yami said emotionlessly.

"Hes not dead captain"Asta and I said.

Captain Yami wanted to bind Licht with his magic but he suddenly sense powerful mana were coming.

"Move back everyone!"he said after a black portal emerged in front of us.

We jumped back far bit.Wait Asta said Valtous had been knocked out.How come that portal appeared!!.

[ yeahh...Jack need to know the truth.Why Pitch come ...oh my Three general has came up]