A CHILD

I looked on Capt.Fuegoleon who were sleeping after being heal.Well he lost his hand because of Licht.Besides how can Capt.William joined them.I guess better im just shut up about this.Besides its weird when he said in sad tone.I then hugged Capt.Fuegoleon before I leave him.

"Stay strong capt. dont worry I will avenge them..espeacially you Licht"I said

Asta and Noelle were waiting for me.Then I felt someone tapped my shoulder from back.It was Capt of Silver Eagle-Nozel Silva.What hes doing here?

"Okay captain Nozel.What bussiness you come to me"I crossed my arms on chest and glared.

He just gave stoic stare on me.Wow!

"So you tell that you wanna be her brother huh"he said to me.

"Yeah.So what.At least I could treat him better.Oh I know why you do at her.You wanted to protect her right"I gave him a funny smirk.

Nozel just stunned and his face red a bit.Haha I knew it.Brother's mean sometimes look harsh but it show how he loved his sister.The captain just noded.

I smiled.

"Yeah your mother would be happy for you captain.You are good brother"I said to him.

Nozel just noded.

"But shoe-Jackie,how do you know about our mother"he asked me.

"Well she saved me .Although she was weak due the you know..she fight bravely and she told me about you guys"I told him.

Nozelle just smiled.He understood.

"So please take care on Noelle for me"he said before he walked away.

I then walked towards my friends.

"What Brother Nozel told you"Noelle asked me.

"Well..he just warn me..as he piss off me because im dirty peasant"I lied for good.

Noelle just noded.So both of three went back to the HQ as it was getting dark.Then I felt something happen on me.Wait why my body shrank.What was happenning!!

"Asta!Noelle!.."my voice became childish tone.

Noelle and Asta turned on me.They froze.What was wrong!.I could see Noelle face blushed lot and Asta grinned smiled.WHAT!

I became a toddler!My big hoodie covered my little body.Noelle then wrapped me with my clothes.

"Noelle I think you are to much"I said with emberassement.

"Its okay Jackie.Let this big sister handle you"she said.

"OMG Jackie..you are so cute"Asta ruffled my hair.

I just smiled.Asta was holding my grimoire.We arrived at base.All of team shocked and awed with my condition.Vanessa wanted cuddle me but Noelle warned her.Wow such big sister.

"Okay lad..what happen to you huh"Capt. Yami glared to us.

OH CMON CAPTAIN..DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT!!

"I dunno captain"I said.

Capt. Yami chuckled as i said in child tone
Then all of us went to our room because it time to sleep.Great I just turned into a-four-year-old-boy.Geesh I hoped this wasnt permanent.Besides I could still use my magic.Then I felt someone grabbed me from my back.It was Noelle.

"Hey what you doing.Let me off"I pouted.

"Sorry Jackie.Your are so cute.I cannot handle myself kyaahh"Noelle snuggled my cheeks.Wahh!

"Um Noelle..i think we should take care Jackie in this form.Anything could happen right"Asta said.

Noelle agreed with Asta.She then brought me ti girl dorm but unfortunately the trap actived and luckilly it just a dart flew through us.I shivered!

"What the hell!"I said.

"Hush Jackie..language"Noelle put her finger on my lip.Oh man!

Asta came.He sighed.

"Look like the trap detect you although you are a kid Jackie.How about you sleep with me"Asta smiled.

"EHHH!!"I shocked.

Noelle whined at first but after she thought she agreed.Then she gave me to Asta.Before that,she gave a kiss on my forehead.I blushed.

"Hey Asta..let me walk okay"I told him.

"Yeah sure hehe"Asta put me down but he still hold my hand.

Then we arrived in Asta bedroom.Woah it cool.Well theres Nero who was sleeping in her nest.Then both of us slept on bed.Yeah Asta was good in bedtime story.HAHAH this remind me when I was in Hage.It was great to share room with others.Asta always told story before all of us slept.Even Yuno liked it.Hehe..

"Thanks Asta(yawn)"I started to sleepy.

"Sure kiddo"Asta smiled while ruffled my hair.

I slept on his hand and didnt realize hugged him.Asta just smiled as he hugged me too.

"You are great Jackie"Asta whispered.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

The next morning we had fine breakfast.Yeah Vanessa and Noelle snuggled me up.They cannot handle with my cute face.Oh cmon i need a space okay.Yeah Luck still asked a fight for me and he got smacked from Magna.Gordon just mumbled and I didnt understand.Finral just stared on me with his star eye.Okay thats freaky dude.Grey like always..smoke erupted out from mouth.Gauche insulted me by comparing my cuteness with his Marie cuteness.Oh damn and besides he got nosebleed.Gesh you were to much Gauche.Asta sat beside me like he was like protective brother.Charmy...eat lot meat.Oh girl you were beast or what actually.

Then capt.Yami came with his kicking oit the door.He puff out his smoke.

"Asta,Noelle and Jackie..congratulation you status are level up.From Junior Knight Class to Senior Knight Class.Charmy you got First Class Senior Knight"he said.

All jawdropped.Noelle couldnt believe but she was happy for that.Haha Charmy was higher than us.

"Well i heard that she manage to catch one of the terrorist group.Ugh I hate as that scum witch use Age Magic.Besides I think Charmy just toture her because she made her food fell"Vanessa said.

All of us sweatdropped.Yeah Charmy could be monster if the food was misuse

"Hey Vanessa..what you mean Age Magic"I asked.

"Oh.Well the user used to suck out mana from others to make the user look young.Although the user actually old old stuff.."Vanessa said while drank wine.

I nodded.

"Okay you three..come with me.We had meeting with other captain "Capt Yami said to three of us.

We nodded.Yeah I wasnt sure..a chiod attend a big meeting.Hope there nothing happen.Finral then used his spatial magic to send us at capital.We arrived in front of knight wizard HQ.Yeah theres man ...umm mushroom hair greet us.

"Oh hi mushroom head"Yami greet him.

"Pfft.."I tried to not laugh

"Its Marx..ugh whatever"said Marx.

So both of us entered into the meeting room.The captain suprised with my condition.

"Umm Yami since when you got son"Jack the Ripper asked.

"Ughh Yami got son!!!"Charlotte mindscape scream!( such tsundere capt).

"Im not his son.Im Jackie."i said to him.

They shocked.

"Cutee"all captain thought.

I hold Noelle hand because Asta had to go somewhere with Marx.Something important.

[Due the using nightmare magic..he turn kid..ya ha2. This temporary ok. ]