PART 17-BATTLE OF HEART 1

..........💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗..........

<timeskip>

BLACK BULL HQ...

"997..998..999....1000"Asta doing pushed up while I sat on his back.

I giggled.This boy became strong day by day.No human can capable do this over push up till thousands.Well Asta was something else.

"Head up guys.."Captain Yami appearred nowhere.

.....a dungeon has been found"he said.

"A dungeon!!!"All Black Bull except Asta and I yelled out.

"What is dungeon"Asta asked.

Magna facepalmed.Asta sometimes was to innocent and pure.He was a cinnamon but could be beast if you messed up.Magna sighed.

"Dungeon are like ancient tombs or old castle.Well they got ancient relics that been used by ancient people.Besides they got powerful stuff.People that time quite brilliant.They create awesome method pf magic"Magna explained to us.

I releived when Magna said that.

"But..due their powerful creation magic stuff..they  set up crazy traps to protect their belongings.So nobody can enter easily.Well it quite fun hehe"Luck  said in glee.

"That not fun at all"Asta and I said unison.

"Because of the dangerous place place and so nasty magic item arent stolen easily.So its wizard knight job to explore it"Vanessa smiled.

I nodded.Seem like this dungeon pretty pricelees.I smirked a devil smile.Something would be fun.I could feel it in my belly.Ugh i think North had influenced me with his belly spell.

"Especially this dungeon..."Captain  Yami spoke up.

.....it is located near up border of hostile country.Well they might steal the things."he puffed out smoke.

Asta and I nodded.If the ancient relic fell on the enemy hand..they might use to attack this kingdom.So this was the way to stop them.

"Asta,Noelle and Jackie will go with Luck.Besides the Wizard King asked for Jack and Asta  to go"Captain Yami rubbed his neck.

"Huh!"Asta astonished.

"So  King Julius asked for me to do it.This gonna be fun.But Im worried by Luck.Hope he isnt do something crazy"I thought.

Noelle  just agreed although she looked so worried.I then pat her head.

"Dont worry.You have became stronger then  before hehehe"I smiled .

Noelle just nodded.She need to prove that she was useful Silva.

Then Finral appearred the portal.We then followed Luck entered into the portal.

"How Wizard King knew Asta and Jackie"Magna asked.

Captain Yami sighed.

"The boss sees stuff we cant see..plus hes weird"Captain Yami said slightly eith chuckling.

3rd Pov

Then a pegion  appearred out from portal.It dropped off a letter on Yami hand.Yami then openned and read the letter.He sighed.

"Finral and Charmy. You guys come with me.Finral open portal to harbour"Yami said.

"Where are you going captain"Vanessa asked.

"Im being invited to Heart Kingdom as ambassador of our kingdom.So please dont mess here"Yami warned them.

"Yes captain"they nodded.