SIBLINGS BE LIKE

Asta and I followed Rebecca to her restaurant.Well both of us were suprised as she own a restaurant.Well it wasnt fancy but it still gave good vibes for commoners here.It was like tavern So classic.Damn I felt like i was in Berk.
We both went to Rebecca sibling who were playing with the children from church.My eyes quite widen open.Yeah this church was quite ancient and big.Theres a nun who was watching them from far.Hmm Rebecca restaurant wasnt so far from church.That why they could play here.

I was very happy to see children.As a Guardian of Fun it was an honour to see them happy.Then a girl came towards me.I smiled to her.

"Mmm..wanna play with me?"she asked me.

I knelt in front of her.I smiled.

"Well sure little girl.Whats your name?Me Jackie"I told her.

"Me Marie.Come play with us"she pulled my hand to her friends.

Wait Marie!Brunnete hair.Gauche sister!!!!!Her mana quite similar to him.Oh Manny I was so dead!!!.I sweatdropped.Hope Gauche would roast up me !!

Asta Pov

I stood beside Rebecca as both of us watched the children played run and tag happily.Jackie was friendly with all children.He loved children.He knew how to console the children.Yeah even Sol told me that Jackie was awesome.I didnt why I felt like on Jackie.Maybe as his brother.Haha..well I didnt expect that Jackie called me as his brother and Noelle as his sister.

Noelle Pov

My face turned red when saw Jackie laughed happily with other children.I didnt know what wrong with me.Yeah I felt like I wanted to protect him more after she declared me as his big sister.I felt like Jackie changed my life when he entered in Black Bull squad.He maybe crafty but he knew what time to fun.Knew how to make people happy.He always never gave up teaching me how to control my power alrhough I was fail everytime.He was just like Asta.

Rebecca Pov

Was I fell in love on Jackie after he saving me from drunk old man.He never judge anybody.Well I heard Black Bull squad was the worst squad in this kingdom but that squad didnt even judge us as the commoners.I smiled.My siblings were happy playing with Jackie.I chuckled.Well Jackie was something else .

Gauche Pov

I was shocked when my beloved sister Marie was playing with a white hair guy.How dare that man touched my Marie.You pervert!!Prepare for you death pedo!!

Jack Pov

"Waahh!! I wanna being threw up in the air again"Marie squealed happily.

"But I wanna Jackie swinging"another boy pouted.

I chuckled

"Hmm okay"I swang myself 360° continously.

They yelled happilly.I laughed happilly.Oh my i missed my old job.Well Manny I think I knew what you mean spread fun.Yeah this world was totally different.Children in this world were very different especially in this kingdom.They faced fear always so It was my responsible to spread fun

I then put them on ground.

"Hey Jackie?" Maria called me.

"Yes?" I turned to her.

"Hmm Jackie..I like you.Can we make promise when I grow up we will marry each other?.I make sure that im gonna be the best woman for you"Marie twirled her hair as her face turned red like tomato.

WHAT!!!!!!!!

Asta jawdropped when he heard this....

Noelle facepalmed.......