PART 4

Then it Yuno turn.He got paired with a noble too.I groanned myself.Why this world look down on peasants or commoners.Seem I knew why Julius asked my helping.I need to chance some royal and noble perspective that peasants had their rights too.Yuno 's duel partner was known as Saleem Harphas.I could hear some people talk about him.He was noble and came from rich family background.According to Sister Lily , noble and royal got many mana and so powerful than folks.They said they were granted by god and godness Thats why they were so arrogant and treated folks like trash.Then a duel combat between Yuno and Saleem started.

"You think you can beat me you jerk commoner.You are nothing compared than me.I will show you differences between noble and peasant like you both in status and power"said Saleem towards Yuno.

Yuno just looked him with his motionless expression.He didnt have time to have trash talk or nagging from arrogant noble.Then both of them openned their grimoires.

"Begin!"the referee shouted.

"You should thank me for have fight with me.Dont worry i will pay you treat to your home.. Lightning Magic:Holy Lightning Rising Saleem"a big ball of lightning appeared above Saleem.

Yuno just stood with calm.I was so worried.Asta just gave a smirk.He knew Yuno could defeat that noble.

"Wind Magic:Towering Tornado"Yuno casted it.

A big tornado appearred from the ground.As the lightning ball flew towards him.Two power collided but Yuno tornado moved forwads and hit Saleem.Yeah Saleem got two attacking magic on him.His magic and Yuno magic.Saleem yelled in pain before falling on the floor and unconscious.All gasped except Asta.

"There you go Yuno"I praised him.

"What he defeated the noble easily!?"another said.

All disbelief what they witnessed.Yuno was announcced as a winner.He walked back towards us with a smile.Asta praised him a lot and I amazed on him.Then the duel combat continue with among noble.For Manny sake,both of them were balance in combat but the noble with Fire magic won against noble with Water Magic.I could tell that both of them trained hardly.Then its my turn after few matches going.Actually im the last candidate and I didnt have partner.Perhaps they were afraid.I sighed.

"Hmm..look like we had odd number here..Leo you will duel on him"Feugoleon told him.

"Yes captain"Leo jumped down from the captains place (i dunno what it called) and landed in front of me.

I smiled.Oh lord I was going to fight with Vice-Admifal of Crimson Lion.I was so dead.

"Hey shoeless boy with weird stuff.Fight me.HAHAHA"Leo pointed to me.

Man how could he said like that

Man how could he said like that.He just like Bunny but he was kind heart i guess.
Then our match began.Leo attacked me with fire flame that emit from his palms.I dodged.Great I dunno how to use my grimoire.Then I launched ice spike from my crooked wand.He was easily burnt it I was so welp.Ice against fire?Impossibble.
Leo attacked me agressively.