JACK VS NOBLE

Noelle PoV

I knew I was suck in magic control but I tried as possibble i could.I noticed that Jackie mana was totally different.It seem his body absorbed nature mana.No one capable used nature mana as it was to excessive even nobleman were unable used nature mana except The First Wizard King and elves clan.Was Jackoe from elves clan..but that clan had been extinct for 500 years ago?.

I thanked Jackie as he taught me a bit how to control my mana although i was still fail.He seemed didnt care about my failure..he encourage me.

We managed got out and the dungeon collapsed horribly.We landed not  far away from the dungeon.We laid Asta and Jackie slowly.Mimosa still healing Asta and yeah Asta conscious slowly.We were glad to see him awake.

"Hmm..what happen to Jackie"Asta asked.

"He saved you.Yeah he used lot mana again"I told him.

Mimosa then healed Jackie.It took her quite long to heal the mana.I smiled happily as saw  Jackie conscious.

"Woah..are we win?"Jack asked.

"Baka..sure we win."I flipped my hair.

Jack just chuckled.

Jack Pov

Ugh I felt pain in my whole body.Geesh i released mana for twice.North gonna hit me if he knew.I was glad when saw Asta smiled.He ruffled my hair.I just grinned wide smiled.Yeah i managed to save Asta right.

"Thanks bud for save me.."he smiled.

"Yeah.We are comrade right"I rubbed my back hair sheepishly

Klaus suddenly hugged us and he cried.We shocked.

"Im so sorry what i did to you guys.You guys are the best one"Klaus said as he hugged us more tight.

MY GODDD MY BACK FEEL ACHE AGAINN!

"Er Klaus..we are in pain"I told him.

He then released hug from us.We got breathe again.

"Well..all of us did Klaus.Yeah I know you are different noble..well although you arrogant a bit..you still had a kind heart"I crossed my arms on my chest.

Klaus chuckled.Asta then saw Noelle clothes ripped off.He commentted on her and as a consequences he got a powerful hit on his stomach and yeah he faint again.

"Ding dong..well he just rest again"Luck said.

We all laughed.I then turned to Mimosa.I smiled to her.

"Thank you Mimosa.I owe you Sunflower"I said with thumbs up

Mimosa stunned as she blush.

"Mimosa are you okay?"I asked her.

"I..m okkay.."Mimosa said.

Noelle noticed her cousin.She smirked.

"Oh my Mimosa crush on her"Noelle squealled

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾

,Luck,Noelle,Asta and I finally arrived at BlackBull HQ.All of them congratulated us for doing mission well.Yeah my stomach growled loudly.They look on me and I blushed a bit.

"Woah..you are hungry a lot Jackie"Asta said.

"Hahah..yeah"I smiled sweatdropped.

Charmy then summoned her sheep to cook and all of us had dinner.I thanked Charmy as her food quite delicious.Weird I sensed powerful mana came from her.Hmm maybe she practiced a lot.Who know.Then all of us went to our room to sleep.