CHILDISH JACK III (Gauche)

It was day off for us.So i decided to visit my beloved sister,Marie.I noticed that I got nosebleed when thought about her even watched her photo.I saw all of us went out to Kira Town and left me alone in base.

Then I noticed someone tugged my shirt from back.I turned back and it was Jackie.He looked so upset.I knelt in front of him.

"Whats wrong Jackie.Do someone hurt you"I asked him.

"Nu..i just wanted pway with Finny but he said he had job to do.He said princess rescuing"Jackie said in sad tone.

I just made poker face.Princess rescuing huh!Oh Finral you would be roasted by me after you done with your flirting way.I sighed and put my hands on Jack shoulders.He looked at me with his sad puppy eyes.Oh no this was cute overload!!!

"Gauche you nose bleeding!!!"Jackie said in panic way.

I realized that i got nosebleed.Without hesitation I wiped out with my handkerchief.

"Dont worry Jackie..see Im okay.how about we play tag and run"I tried to change the topic.

Jackie jumped happily.He loved it.So two of us went to frontyard.I noticed Jackie loved that one when play with Finral.So he ran after tagged me.He ran so fast but I didnt mind as long as he was happy.
Then I saw Jackie ran towards me and he hit me.We fell on ground as he was on my top.

"You are kind Big Bro Gauche..I wish I can always pway with you hehehe"Jackie laughed happily.

Damn he was too cute.I could feel my nose bleed more.Jackie noticed it and he put his cute hand on my nose

"Blood blood go away."he sang as his right hand glowed a blue light.

I felt chill.Woah Jackie could heal although he was in this form.Then we sat under a shady tree as it was afternoon.Jackie head was on my lap as he was to tired.I just smiled as ruffled his hair.

"Big Bro Gauche ...I love you.."Jackie said in his sleep.

I just chuckled.Then I took a nap too.

3rd Pov

A spatial appeared in front of Black Bull HQ.Finral came out with Asta.They just done their shopping stuff.

"Well look we have here..A big bro and little bro bonding"Finral put his hands on his hip.

"They are so cute.Gauche have good side you know Finral.Let them be it.We have few days for Star Festival preparation"Asta said.

Asta and Finral went into HQ.Vanessa and Noelle arrived.Noelle regretted after accompany her for buying some boozes.

"How can you live with these Vanessa"Noelle asked.

"Well booze is part of my life."Vanessa pouted.

"How about I give you royal booze hahah"Noelle smirked.

"Seriously.I heard it too expensive."Vanessa shocked.

"Yeah.Im not drink that but I can get you that when we at that festival"Vanessa smiled.

Both of them laughed and they noticed Jackie and Gauche slept under tree.

"KYAAA!!..."both girls squealed.

Pitch watched Jack from Jack room.Yeah luckily he could be shadow under bed.This kingdom would face great danger thats why Manny sent them here.He hope this would end soon.Maybe he would stay here.

"Licht..are you serious you going to do that for your revenge.It demon fault not the human.They being manipulated by that demon.Jack you need to stop this"Pitch said.

[Well done for this filler hahah..imma gonna Star Festival arc]