ASSEMBLE

"Wow is this how mother feel when she in Valkyrie mode.It feel so free to move.Like bird free from cage"Noelle flew with incredible speed as she dodged compass needles attack from Kivn.

"Is it Queen of Dance War..mom?"Nozel saw Noelle in her mother mirage!

"How she could had mana!Could that her armour control it"Kivn said.

Noelle then stabbed towards Kivn but Kivn used her medium compass sheild to cover herself as she smirked.

"You are wrong bastard noble.When you are in my Another Atlas spell..I could control your mana power"she said.

Noelle clenched her teeth.She would not lose with Golden Dawn squad!!She would surpass her limit here!She would save Jackie!!!.

"Sorry..my mana isnt elegant.Whenever my whirpool spear touch this thing..I capable to controlled it too!!!"Noelle yelled loudly

The compas turn malfunction and cracked.

"Go to the hell you!!"Noelle gave her Sea Dragon Roar

Kivn yelled and fell from the Silva tower.She then went to Nozel.Her brother still unconscious.Solid still speechless and Nebra laid painfully as her body being attacked by magic of compass earlier

Suddenly another elves floated as they were angry when saw Kivn and Jokul collpased.Noelle shocked and yelled as a big fireball flew towards Solid.

"Brother Solid!!"Noelle screamed.

Suddenly a magic circle appeared and it sucked the fire magic and reflected back two times.It hit the elf fire magic user

"Well well well as I expected."Zora came with a butler boy.

He threw him towards Nebra.

"Better you save that dumbass noble or you will lose them"Zora said.

"Bubble Refresher"the butler boy cast heal spell.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

"Okay..lets took them down.."Zora said.

Nozel and Noelle nodded as they were told where the magic trapped had been set up by Zora Ash Magic.

"You filthy elves you gonna pay for these mess"Nozel glared coldly.

Noelle in her Water Valkyrie Armour and she flied upward with Nozel mercury.

"Too slow"one of elf tried to hit her.

"Nah you too slow..Water Creation Magic:Sea Dragon Roar"she launched her attack.

"Haha you miss bastard noble"he said.

"Nah you get it"Noelle smirked.

Her attack sucked by Zora trap magic and then reflected back to that elf.

"Argghh!!"he screamed painfully.

"Mercury Creation Magic:Mercury Rain"Nozel casted offensive attack to another elf that used earth magic.

"Such a waste!"the elf said.

"You waste your time"Nozel said

Nozel attack absorbed by Zora trap magic and sent to that earth user elf.

"Arghh"

"What is that magic..I never seen it before"one of them shock.

"Huh it seem that elf doesnt know how difficult human magic are..interesting"Zora smirked.

Noelle landed in front Nozel.

"Are you okay Brother Nozel"Noelle asked him although she knew his brother hated him but he still her brother.