A SORROW DAY

Pitch then looked at Jammie.Jammie cried but Pitch consoled him.

"Well dont worry Jammie..Jack gonna be fine"Pitch said.

"Yeah i know but it hurt to see him like this"Jammie sobbed.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The next day..

All those being possessd by elves being healed at the hospital.Although they were healed but they need more rest.Even Julius the Wizard King alive but due the miscalculation of Secre Item..he was turned into 10 years old boy but he got 30s mind.Although all the destruction and live being fixed...theres group of royal still unstatisfied with these.They cannot belive and accepted being saved by commoners so they tried to find another fault to blame otherwise their throne being taken by Novachro family.Then they got idea...yeah a nasty idea.

A blacksheep!!

So they made plot that Asta was the cause of this incident.He was also being accused as demon.A commoner seeked demon to rebel!.Many commoners disbelieved what the media said as they watched by themselves.Unfortunately they just sympathy...they were commoners and they didnt any right to object.For noble and royal...only several of them disbelieved these as they were in that battle.These fake news just being spread by cowards royal and noble families only.The Kingdom being under Kira power after lost of Novachro.

"Damn ..didnt they thank us for save from demon"Klaus greeted teeth as he read newspaper.

"I cannot say.Damnatio Kira will be judge those who have plot with demon and elf.It seem that he just heard royal and noble side.Besides he hate commoners"Mimosa said.

"I heard that name.Even he didnt have mercy when judge his father"Leo said.

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

In Black Bull base....

The HQ was very quiet lot.All of team just doing nothing.Although they did their oen activities but it useless because they missed Jackie a lot!

Every night Noelle cried because she missed Jackie..

Sometimes Asta slept in Jackie room because he missed Jackie.

Even Finral asked Gordon to made Jackie doll and Finral always slept with Jackie doll or played with it if he missed Jackie.

Luck still sad because he cannot spar with Jackie anymore..

Charmy missed Jackie lot.He always praised her food and always helped her when cooking.

Captain Yami..yeah he seem accepted Jackie lost but he kinda sad bit..Jackie always support him in his crazy idea

In Golden Dawn base...

Captain William sighed in front of the fountain.He might knew little bit bout Jackie.Although Jackie knew his secret...he never revealed it to others untill that day.

"Jackie..i hope you can forgive me"

Yuno just laid in his bedroom.Yeah all squad being given off day.He just cannot believed Jackie sacrificed himself.He still remembered when they were in church.Jackie always made others siblings cheerful.Although he was new there but he treated all equally.

Mimosa sat under a shady tree.She watered a lily plant that being planted together with Jackie.Yeah after the first mission accident..Jackie always came here to have chat with her.He didnt care what the nobles said as they were afraid with Jackie savage curse.

Blue Rose HQ...

Sol came back from visiting her captain.Yeah even Captain Charlotte disbelieve what the newspaper said.Asta being blacksheep in this situation.Curse the cowards noble and royal families.Where were they when being attacked huh!

Azure Deer HQ...

Rill wiped his tears and he was accompanied by Cyclops.Both of them still miss Jackie.Rill looked at his painting.He drew Jackie in his canvas.Jackie sometimes visited him.He always understood Rill.Yeah Rill was the youngest captain so he felt alone and there Jackie came and cheer up his life.

Crimson Lion HQ...

Leo just cannot focus on his training with his sister.His rival ,Jackie gone like that by sacrifice.Mereoleona just sighed heavily.It hard to accept Jackie lost.That frostbite was the best person when come with motivaton insulting.He always made some damn arrogant noble scared.Mereoleona just chuckled.

Silva Eagle

Nozel stood in front of his mother potrait.Acier Silva.

"Hi mother...am I good brother in this family.?.I wonder how you know about Jackie"Nozel said.

Nebra and Solid was glad due to lost of Jackie.Jackie was eyesore for them.Commoner alwaya commoner.

Coral Peacock

Kirsch seem not even happy.Yeah although he didnt know really well Jackie..but Kirsch owe life because Jackie saved his homeland..

Natalia just cried  when her teamate sacrifice like that.

Hage Church...

The orphanage still sad when Asta told thatJackie was gone.They lost their big brother.Jackie always played with them after had training with Asta.Father Orsi and Sister Lily still shocked what had happend to Jackie.

Heart Kingdom....

Pitch,Jammie and Teeta were assembling at the river with Jammie friend ,Alice,Naruto and Queen Loropechika.

"Dont worry..im just going back for a while"Jammie said after Hans and Remus hugged him.

"You better come back or I will find you"Remus said.

"Awww someone is crying huh"Athena snickered.

"No im not..sniff..sniff"Remus tried to deny it.

Even Hans started to sob.Yeah Jammie was his bestfriend.His best leader

"Okay we have to go.If you guys had problem.Just called us"Teeta said.

"Very well"Loropechika nodded.

Naruto gave Jammie thumbs up and Alice  hugged Teeta for last time.Then Jammie and Teeta hold Pitch hand.They soon disappeared.

"Man im gonna miss them a lot"Naruto said.

[They missed Jack..]