BATTLE OF HEART III

All the candidates appeared in a huge field.There were rivers,forest,hills even volcano!.Meanwhile in arena..magnifecent magical projectile appearead in the air as it showed  the candidates.

"Yare yare..that place was so fascinating.Perhaps I could do sparring with Naruto"Yami cracked his knuckles.

Naruto appeared beside Yami with a smile.Finral and Charmy yiked as they cannot sense Naruto.Yami sighed.

"Well Yami..My Queen ask a favour from you and the others captain"Naruto told him.

"What is it"Yami asked in lazy mode.

"Well My Queen want you guys battle with them in last exam."Naruto whispered to him.

Yami grinned smile.He agreed.He loved to spar.Well he was going to beat some ass hahaha.He looked others captain smirked.He chuckled.Look like they fired up risingly.The match started.

............💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝.......

There were 7 teams but 6 team competed in first round as the 7th team will stay for a while as their magic kind powerful a bit.

"Glad they agreed.I can sense their Kis quite incredible"Jammie commented.

"Oh.Hmm besides they got weird mana.Too powerful "Teeta said.

Jammie's team is the first team.Yeah he andTeeta only kids in this team but they dont mind at all.Besides their teamates believed on them.That was enough for cooperation.

Jammie team faced Alexa's team.They appearred in the battlefield.Great Jammie team need to protect the crystal from being destroyed. Remulus carried the heart crystal with his magic.They discussed the strategy.

"So..we  need to guard this crystal.I believed Athena could do it.She is more to defensive and she short range combat"Jammie said.

Athena agreed and she casted Holy Sheild on the crystal.Remulus got ability of scent same went to Hans.Their  scent ability quite impressive.

"Okay this is plan.Athena guard the crystal.Besides theres cave there..so use as shelter.Teeta ..perhaps you can attack in long range.Maybe back up us from trees..three of us going to fight them"Jammie explained.

They nodded then they took their positions.The trumpet was blew so the game began.Teeta was in knight armor and she hold fire bow and she wansnt far from the crystal.

Jammie and two others had faced their versus.Alex and Alexa.Remulus and Hans smirked.Someone had casted invisible magic and unfortunatelly the caster forgot to cover their scents.

"Beast Magic:Scent Discover"Remulus non-chanted magic.

Remulus and Hans without wasting time attacked their versus.Their invisibility spell cancelled.Aizen and Ichigo groaned.

"Woah..you guys want to sneak.Sorry we arent allowed"Remulus cracked his knuckles as hes firing up!.

"Tch.this brat quite impressive"Aizen casted illusion magic to them.

Jammie gasped.That was illusion magic.Crap he was bombarded from Alex and Alexa magic combo.Alexa magic was  spell magic (like Levi).Alex magic was bone magic.

"Gesh..Open First Gate"Jammie actived his fist gate as he need to knockdown them as soon as possibble.

Meanwhile Hans and Remulus were completely trapped in Aizen illusion.They were yelling as they being stab on their body.

"Ichigo..go .I will handle this two brat.Do quickly as more longer illusion more pain.I dont want that happen"Aizen sighed

Ichigo nodded.He ran as fast as he could.
Aizen just shivered as he used his mana a lot for illusion spell.He knelt but he was using that spell.Jammie managed to knockdown Alexa and Alex although he took time.Great he got injured but not really serious.