RESCUING

Asta Pov

The nun,Gauche and I flew towards a cave.Yeah thank to nun for gave me a ride.She shocked as I was magicless.Nevermind.Then I felt a gust of wind.It was Boreas.

"Ast hurry up..these kids are totally in danger.."

I stunned and thanked to Boreas.Then I asked them to hurry.They just agreed and we arrived in front of cave entrance.We spotted a kid laid on the snow with emotionless.It was Marco.

"Im going find Marie"Gauche then flew into the cave.

Screw you Gauche.

"Hey nun..what wrong with him.He cant hear us"I was worried about Marco.

"It seem that mage..not cancel its spell.Even I healed him.He still like this"thr nun said.

I knew it then I took out my demon sword.
I then knocked his forehead.The spell was cancelled.The nun sighed with relief.

"Uh Sister?Asta?"Marco said in confuse.

"Dont worry..you are safe now.Besides we will knockout the bad guy.Wait in that entrance okay"I said.

Marco clunged my waist.Oh man he was afraid.If Jackie here..he knew what to do.Then I got idea.I took off my black bull cloak and wore on Marco.

"Ok Marco..this robe will protect you because it has courage spirit in here.Wait here okay"I pinched his cheek.

"Okay Asta-nichan"Marco said with a smile.

Yeah the nun gave her a floating healing candle so Marco wouldnt shivered.Then we rushed into the cave.

"Grab on me Asta"the nun said as she jumped on the broom.

We flew towrds in entrance.I hope Jackie was okay.

Meanwhile in the Rebecca house...

"Sekke..please report to my captain about this"Noelle told everything to him in calling device.

"Huha..yes"he said.

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

Jack Pov

The old man with spectacles laughed as he managed to take out mana from a children.I gasped in horror.They were motionless.I cannot sense any magic from that children anymore!8.I must destroyed that container.Then he took me into the container.I need to pretend and I could see Marie look in horror.I smiled a bit.She understood.

The machine started to sucked out my mana.Oh yeah this was much fun.Without wasting time I yelled and released big amount of mana.Dont try to suck Frost Spirit Mana.HAHAHA

The machine exploded.I smirked.The old man and the snow mage shocked.

"You monster!!"he yelled.

"Shut up you bitch ass old man!!You are monster!!!"I cursed him.

Asta ,the nun and Gauche arrived.They shocked.

"Way to go Jackie"Asta gave my grimoire back.

Oh yeah lets had fun you old man.Well I got smack from Asta.

"I said no curse "Asta said sternly.

"Well cmon just this time okay"I made puppy eyes on him.

Asta rolled his eyes.He sighed.I smiled.Then Asta and I smirked devilishly.Asta and I then gave that old man combo punch to his face.We then enjoyed stomped his body continously.

"Here you clothes..I will handle this guy"Asta gave me my clothes back.

I nodded and ran to behind a big rock to change myslef as I turned back intk my normal size.Geesh I need to learn clothe spell with Noelle after this.Then I went to the old nun for lending my hand.

The old nun then broke the spell with her spell.The children cried because afraid but being calm by her.She summonned a fire panther.

Gauche was fighting the snow mage.All the attack from snow mage was useless.
The snow mage was terribly beinf tortured by Gauche.Oh man this wasnt good.

"Gauche just stop it..he cannot fight"thr nun said.

"Like I care.He hurt Marie.He should feel my angry"Gauche stomped his back

"Big bro stop it.Im okay now"Marie said.

Well Gauche seem didnt listen to her.My vein pop up again.This emo boy need to be taught how to listen other.I walked toward him and gave him a punched.

"Well that hurt I guess"the old nun smiled.

"See Big Bro.Jackie mad"Marie pouted.

I knelt to the snow mage.He seem sobbed.

"Why you did this"I asked him.

"Me just want to be friends..what should I do Baro"he sobbed.

Ugh I disliked this situation.This snow mage was seem lack of confidence.That Baro guy was really pissed off me.Yeah I could see Asta was enjoying hit him.Oh yeah Asta ..more..more ..hahaha..

I sighed and helped that snow mage stood.

"Listen up.What you doing is totally wrong.Your hag brother just took a advantage on your magic.What kind brother is like that.Besides if you want to make sone friend..the easy way is know them not force them like this"I explained to him.

That snow mage just noded.Asta forced Baro to tell how to reverse the mana back.I could see a children laid motionless near ruin machine.I ran towards him.Damn he was still underspell and I could nt sense his magic anymore.
Oh Manny what should I do?.I then carried him and rushed towards the old nun.

"His mana has been sucked out.If I dont destroy that damn machine..these kids gonna be like him.Sister I want you heal this kid asap"I said to her in worry tone.

Sister took the kid from me.Well most of children had been evacuated to the cave entrace.

"Hello there..what we got here"a girl with spectacles appeared nowhere.

"Oh crap Sally"Asta gulped.

"Oi give me a hand you scum"Baro yelled to her.

"Shut the fuck up you old fat..this time im gonna do it hehe"she said with a sly smile.

"You are the enemy that attack the capital"Asta pointed to her.

"More enemy huh..then die"Gauche used his mirror beam to shoot Sally but..

"Gel Magic:Slimy Salamander"she casted.

Well Gauche light beam being sucked.He shocked and I just gulped.

"You dare to interrupt our reunion.Oh Asta I will get you"she said while licked her lips

OH HELL YOU ARE WORSEN THAN ANY SUCCUBBUS I MET!!

She then sprinted to us with her gel salamander.Ah gross!

"Mirror Magic:Reflect Refrain"Gauche casted another spell but his magic being absorbed by that gel.

"Whatta pretty good attack but nah it still useless"she licked her lips as she threw a glob of gel towards Asta.

"Oh please"Asta

[Yeahh afta 24 hrs for idea😅]