BACK TO HQ

Jackie Pov

So Capt.Fuegoleon and Capt Nozel came from the skies.Capt Fuego salamender hold Damnatio while Capt Nozel mercury shield detain my ice sword and Capt Yami katana.

"Calm dowm you two"Capt Nozel said in cold tone.

Capt Yami and I just sighed weakly.Man we just wanted to gave that damn tyre a lesson

"This is from Wizard King"Capt Fuegoleon gave a scroll of paper to Damnatio.

Damnation read the scroll and he noded.

"Okay..Asta punishment will be postponed untill they solve case of demon"Damnatio said as he walked away.

The king clenched his teeth.I saw him.

"Woah it seem you still alive huh.How dare you not thank to all of the squad.Wheres your harem.Oh Sekke its good to see you"I said.

King Kira pale and Sekke sweatdropped.

"Anyway take this"Capt Nozel gave a bracelet to Asta.

"What is it"Asta asked.

"Its tracker so you wouldnt run away"Capt Nozel said.

"Like a hell i wanna run away"Asta pouted.

"I know..but we need to make sure they look you are guilty"Capt Fuego said.

"Ugh damn coward royal and noble "I groaned.

Asta hit my head.

"Itai"I hold my head.

"We will talk after this"Asta said.

I hmm only.Why?

"Jackieee!!!"all my teamates minus Asta jumped and hugged me.

"AAHH"

🏛🏛🏛🏛🏛🏛🏛🏛🏛🏛🏛🏛🏛🏛🏛

We were at the Black Bull HQ.Man its good to be here again.All gathered at living room minus Henry who was sleeping and Capt Yami who was having a great battle in toilet.

"So care to explain to us.Where have you been for a week ago"Noelle asked me as she looked at me seriously.

"Well..because of I use that ultimate ..my mana drained lot.So I need to recover at my place"I said

"Hmm..where ?"Vanessa asked as she drank booze.

"Well i think i need to tell you the truth.I m sorry if I dont tell you earlier"I sighed.

"Dont worry."Charmy said while ate cucpcakes.

"The truth is im not from this world.Im from another dimension.I being asked by Wizard King,Julius Novachro to look on Asta because he is holder of demon grimoire"I said to them.

All jawdropped.Asta was speechless.

"Woah what a big task.But if you from another world.Why you are affected by Elf reincarnation"Gauche asked me.

"Yeah that true."Gordon said.

"Well i was elf in my previous life .My father and I safe from that massacre but we being caught by royal and noble after that and being tortured by them.So my father used that prohibitted spell and I got reincarnated another world."I explained to them.

"So that make sense why your mana is familiar and you get back your grimoire"Magna said.

"Yeah.Well cmon what past is past right.Now we need to settle up this demon curse"I smiled to them.

They nodded and after that all of us did our own activities.Asta grabbed my hand.I blushed bit.

"How bout see your room"he grinned a smile.