PART 2

Asta PoV

I looked untill I spotted Revchi.

"Hey creepy eye! Thats Yuno's grimoire  and Jackie's staff and his grimoire you have got.What are you doing you freaky eye theif!"

Revchi chuckled and smirked.

"Why,you magicless boy.You cannot hurt as you are manaless pfftt..haaha"Revchi laughed.

"Oh you have heard of me.yeah im magicless and manaless.You better give back Yuno and Jackie belongings!.You retard!"I shouted to Revchi

Revchi amused and laughed more.

"Im done with this.Playtime is over and allow me to teach the magic and mana"
Revchi's grimoire float and begun flipping through it.

"Asta runnn!!!"Yuno yelled to me.

Jackie's eyes widened when more chains appeared from Revchi.

"Run Astaaa!!!"Jackie shouted.

I got in position running.

"From useless Ex-Wizard Knight!?..Like hell I care!!"I  launched myself and sprinted towards Revchi.

Revchi attacked me with more chains but  i was fast enough to dodge them.Then I jumped over his chains and landed behind him.I gave him a furious fist and  shouted as he launched more chains towards me and stopped him

"I will finish you bastard!!" Iyelled and took a step forward.

No,boy you will finish here and forever!"Revchi yelled as he flipped another pages of his grimoire.

One of chains flew  behind me and strucked me.

"Asta!"yelled Jackie and Yuno.

Jackie cursed Revchi but Recvhi wrapped his mouth with chains.

"Now so long boy.Dance of Pitless Viper!!"

Then more chains came to me and stabbed me.I coughed blood.I was pushed towards the wall.It was painful.

Jack Pov

I cannot talk as Revchi shutted my mouth with his nasty chain.I shocked when saw Asta being hit badly.

"You see boy.Its useless and i should thank as you play with me"said Revchi.

"Its not over!Im not done yet!!.Imma gonna be Wizard King!"said Asta.

"You kidding me right!?How can you become W-I-Z-A-R-D KING if you are manaless boy!.On your dream huh.Besides my chains can measure person mana when get contacted but for you nothing!Even not any single drop."Revchi told him.

Asta gasped.

I saw Revchi provoked Asta.Ya Asta seem under a pressure.

"Maybe you born with manaless.Thats why you  dont get any grimoire.What make you become wizard king if you have no nothing mana.Those who aint have mana are useless"Revchi provoked Asta.

I saw Asta eyes  widened.He seem sank in what Revchi said.

If that true then...He thought.

"No matter how hard i push myself.I will never ever use magic.....

"I know boy.You have to accept it.Just be normal boy.Normal thing and JUST FORGET YOUR DREAM TO BECOME A WIZARD KING!!! HAHAHA.SUCH A
L-O-S-E-R"Revchi mocked Asta.

"He is not a loser you scumbag"I thought.

"Hey who you call loser huh!"Yuno shouted.

He looked at his rival who had gone giving up.I could saw from Asta face.Despair  feeling.Asta shouldnt give up .He could achieve his dream.I looked at Yuno.He seem wanted to motivate.