ROYAL KNIGHT SQUAD

Noelle pov

It has been a week after the royal battle exam and we were waiting for our result.yeah..Asta pushed all his limit when fought with Langris.Well Finral and Jackie were still unconscious.Asta was like idiot as his team didnt win in that match.Huh real bakasta.Owen said that Jackie would wake up unlike Finral as his body need lot of rest although being heal by Jackie

Seriously..was Jackie got two affinity?.Ice and Dark magic?...I noticed that he only used his Dark magic after fighting with Vetto.His mana quite powerful even beyond First Wizard King.

"Hey Gauche..how about we visit Jackie.He might wake up"I said to Gauche who worshipped his Marie picture.God!

Gauche nodded as he put Marie picture in his room.I just sighed

So we flew to infimary.Well at least I could control my broom and thank to Jackie who taught me.All I just did was calm and peace.We arrived after few minutes..we entered into the room.

"Hello "Jackie waved on us.

We were suprised that he awoke.Gauche and me hugged him for a while.

"So it seem you didnt turn into children eyh"Gauche said.

"About that my father heal me.He just came visit me last night"Jackie said

"Hmm..that good news.So how Finral"I turned to Finral who was still sleeping.

"Owen said he need lot rest.My healing just heal wound and not her mana core.So he need to fight himself"Jackie said.

"I see.So thats mean you can charge out?"Gauche said.

"Yeah."Jackie grinned smile.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Jack Pov

So after hugged Finral..we went back to our HQ.Oh I was suprised that Noelle capable rode the broom easily.Seen she practised a lot.

All of my team mates hugged me and cheer up because I awaked.So we celeberated by Charmy cupcakes.

"I heard you kick that Vaude ass..well good job"Capt Yami ruffled my hair.

"Yeah..I heard Asta beat him up"I turned to Asta who still looked like idiot as he was defeated in battle

"Yeah.He really badass "Vanessa said while drank her booze.

Suddenly our entrance door being crashed by someone.It was Mereoleona

"As I expected this door is weak"she said.

"All of us please evacuated!!Beast coming!"Capt Yami shouted.

Capt Mereoleona sighed.Well she was beast person.Then she gave a big booze to Yami.

"Oh..thanks"Capt Yami said.

"Wel that for my thank for visit my baka brother..anyway Im gonna to take few your underlingd"Capt Mereoleona smirked.

All of us jawdropped.Suddenly her fire paws grabbed onto us which were Noelle,Asta,Luck and me

WHAT WAS GOING ONN!!!

Magna laughed hardly.

"Tch..he should be here"Mereoleona said.

"Mereoleona-sama why you take us"Noelle said in panic way.

"Well both of you are qualified in that exam.So congratulation"Mereoleona smirked.

NANI!!"we jawdropped.

So Magna frustrated as he didnt chosen but being consoled by Vanessa.

"It seem we being chosen based on our skill not win rate"I said.

"Yeah.Said the one who run into amok and make me and Mimosa sneeze"Noelle rolled her eyes.

"Erk sorry but thats fun."i chuckled.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
There were some qualified in every squad..Asta and I were happy when Yuno qualified too.Mimosa and Klaus congratulated us.

"OK CONGRATULATION THOSE WHO ARE SELECTED AS WE KNOW YOU ARE SELECTED BY YOUR SKILL NOT WIN RATE..so LET OUR KING HAVE SPEECH"
Mereoleona said im strict.

The king Kira came and Mereoleona greer him in badass way.Haha

"WELCOME KING AUGUSTUS KIRA CLOVER XIIV"she said.

I chuckled.King Kira sweatdropped then he gave boastful speech but being cut by Mereoleona when she told that location of Licht HQ was at Grand Mana Province.
After that king leaved and then I saw Zach  jumped down from the top.Mereoleona tested her by her fire and her fire being countered.

"So brave huh"she said.

"Yeah.I want to test captain.Is you worth being squad captain"Zach said.

"Very well.Ok Zora go to your team"she said.

WHAT HE IS BLACK BULL HOW

"Well through back door"Zora said

"Huh"Noelle dumbfounded.

After that we got to change into our squad robe.Very fancy but Asta got short robe.

Timeskip...

Mereoleona,Nozel and I had some conversation.

"I dont know you can use Mana Zone easily"Mereoleona said.

"Well i train lot.So when we going to attack their basement"I said to Nozel.

"Three days"Nozel said.

"Yeah.Three days so the enemy would know our prescene"Mereoleona said as she glared back on her shadow.

The shadow shocked as its escaped but Nozel used his spell and trapped it.

Well our plan worth it.We knew enemy would spy on us.Oh shadow mage..you were bad mess with us who had higher mana sensor.Mereoleona took that shadow mage out from his form using her  fire paw.She smirked.

"What we have here"she said.

"How about we had some interrogate "Nozel said in cold.

"Oh my that totally fun"I appeared my bloody sychte and licked my lips.

The shadow mage yelled in fear

AARGHHHHHH!!!

Yes..dont mess me up as I was vice captain for Royal Squad.Haha i was informed when arrived at HQ.Let say all of my teamates shocked even Capt Yami jawdropped.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

BANGG!!

I kicked out the hall door and made everyone shocked.I holded the enemy spy with my psycho face

"Ugh Jackie..seriously"Klaus flinched.

"Listen up..the enemy didnt know our plan so we will attack them tomorrow at dawn"Mereoleona said.

"Whattt"all were shocked.

"So you guys wanna object huh"I looked st them with menacing.

"No sir"they saluted.

"Good..lets have little feast and good sleep.Excuse me while i wanna handle this bitch.Capt Nozel and Capt Nozel shall we"I said.

"Sure"they said.

We then exit the hall for some fun interrogation.

All could hear the enemy yelling.

"Holy shit Jackie was so  badass"Zora said

"Who know he became vice captain in our squad"Mimosa shivered.

SHUT UP YOU BITCH!!"

They could hear Jackie swore.

"Okay that really vulgar"said Klaus.

"I bet the enemy regret for live"Kirsch.

Lets say all of them shivered.

[Hoho..Jack became vice captain for this squad..hoho..Jokul Frosti]