PART 18-BATTLE OF HEART II

Then all the candidates being moved to second test.They jawdropped when they faced the second test which were fighting armored wild boars.

"Chotto matte..Your Highness..are you sure with these"Naruto gasped.

Queen Loropechika noded.She explained that this exam would measure their stamina.In battle if the person depend on magic..they would lack of stamina.Besides if enemy chanted anti magic..they would be trouble.

"Well..apologize for my misunderstanding.You are great my Queen"Naruto sighed.

"Besides..im eager to see your student ace card."Queen Loropechika chuckled.

Naruto didnt understand so he decided to watch on his student.

"Hajime!"Gaja flicked his fingers in the air.

The armored wild board conscioused and growled when saw their preys.Luckilly the candidates were allowed to use their grimoire.

"Holy molly..what grimoire that girl got"Rill gasped

The Clover ambassadors were amazed by Teeta's grimoire.Her grimoire has five golden heart.King Julius insterested with that grimoire.All of them saw the girl smirked.

"Geesh she beyond any noble or royal"Charlotte said while ate cupcake.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

All candidates roared while ran towards the armored wild boars.Some of them managed to fight and some werent.The boars were like beast.Hit everything in front of them.Besides their weapon could casted spell.

"For Undine sake..how we can knockdown that thing!"a teen boy groaned.

Jammie analyzed the armored wild boars.Their movement were so fast and they were capable casted magic with their weapon.What Jammie observed was their opponents used chain weapon.Long range attack.

"Maybe i should use this"Jammie thought.

A silver grimoire floated in front of him and several pages flipped up.Naruto and Alice jawdropped when saw Jammie got grimoire.Queen Loropechika clapped happily.King Julius awed.The captains stunned.

"Well well well..Asta isnt alone huh"Finral smiled.

Alice and Naruto were speechless.How Jammie got a grimoire.Besides the grimoire has white heart.Thats mean....

An angel!

Angel Magic:Angel Eyes"Jammie casted spell.

Suddenly Jammie's eyes became pale lavender pupil eyes

Suddenly Jammie's eyes became pale lavender pupil eyes .Naruto shocked.Jammie had actived byakugan but how!

"Nice..now i know where it weakness"With a rapid movement ,he plunged forward on his opponent

"Tenketsu!!'He hit a his palm on his chest opponent.

The armoured wild boar unable to move and it fell unconsciously.Some of candidates shocked but they still focused on their fighting.

"What kind power he had?"Charlotte mumbled.

"Damn..he just collapse that boar with one hit"Yami smiled.

"Thats amazing.What kind art he do"Rill awed.

"Seem like they got prodigy right"Feugoleon thought

Naruto chuckled.He need to ask Jammie how that boy got grimoire.Besides how can that boy learn Hyuga taijutsu.

Jammie smiled.His observation was right .Only the chest part is magicless.

"Teeta!!Attack on its chest.Thats the weakness spot"Jammie dodged another attack.

Some candidates who heard Jammie..grinned smile.They attacked mire aggresively.Chaos!
All spectators cheered up them all.

"Holy man..they are very brave and awesome"Charmy yelled.

So the second test was done.Yeah many were knockdown.Only 40 candidates were passed.Luckilly Jammie and Teeta managed to pass.

"So we got 40 here..woah that wild boar kind powerful..Tastyy"Charmy smirked.

"Charmy why you always think about food!"Finral scared with Charmy expression.

"Food is food.As long its not harm"Charmy told him.

..........💝💝💝💝💝💝............💝💝💝💝

"My goodness..only 40 are pass."Teeta sighed.

"Yeah who know that boars quite powerful"Jammie shrugged.

A teen boy came towards Jammie with star eyes.Jammie shivered for a while.

"What affinity you prodigy kid"he asked Jammie.

Teeta facepalmed.Great Jammie got fan boy.She sighed.

"I.. "Jammie looked at Teeta.

"Well this boy affinity is angel.Because of he is manaless he could use the power of angel"Teeta explained to that fan boy

The boy nodded.He introduced him as Hans and his affinity was black fire.Then three of them became friends.

Then all candidates were assembled in middle of arena.Gaja stood in front of them.

"For the third test..is Mana Skin.You need to cover your body with your mana"Gaja said to them.

Jammie facepalmed.He got chakra not mana.So he decided to watch his friends and others candidates.Yeah Teeta mana being amazed as she could do perfect mana skin.

"Wow such a powerful kid"King Julius praised.

All candidates passed except Jammie.Luckilly this round hadnt elimination.

"Ok for the next test..there will be elimination.Well this round will be more interesting.All of you has being sorted in a group of team.Each team consist 5 people.These are you team."Alice appeared magic screen in the air.

Jammie and Teeta jumped happily as they were teamates.Then he was patted by someone on his shoulder.Its Hans .Great they were teamate too.

"So who are others two?"Hans asked.

"Maybe two of them are our team"Teeta pointed towards a young girl and a young boy.

They introduced themselves.Athena and Remulus.Athena affinity was healing and Remulus affinity was wolf.

"Woah you got fang..that cool"Hans praised him.

"Geesh..dont be so fanboy dude."Remulus shivered.

....💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

"For this test..you are going to battle up each team.You need to protect this crystal for being destroyed"Gaja explained to them.

"Spatial Magic: Transportation Venue"Alice used her grimoire.

[Well i wrote less a bit...dont worry the next chapter gonna be awesome...any idea ..please comment..✌😁😁..Sankyu]