Bill Imagine

A Lonely Bird squawk across the sky somewhere overhead startling the teen boy named Bill Denbrough. He stopped at the front door.

Not sure if he can do this until..

BILL! Beverly Said

He looks over and saw Beverly and the rest of the losers club in view. But mostly he saw Y/N her beautiful y/h/c hair in her face while she snatched Eddie's inhaler taking two puffs of it.

Y/N was the youngest out of all of them and she was the shortest. She was loved by everyone especially Bill. Her face glows every time she laughs or antagonize someone and she was known around Derry as a Trashmouth as well. She knew Stan, Eddie, Bill and Richie ever since they were kids and she have known Mike and Beverly ever since she could remember. She met Ben when he first came to Derry.

You can't go in there! This is crazy. Someone could get hurt. Beverly Said looking at him in fear.

Eddie takes a puff of his inhaler. His eyes locked on the porch. Where he saw Mr. McPen-pen earlier.

I already said you don't have to come in with me. Bill started.

Eh Y/N said sassily  Rude. She said while Stan looked and smiled a bit blushing.

But what happens when another Georgie goes missing, or another Betty, or another Ed Corcoran, or... one of us? Are you just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals... but he isn't. So, walking into this house, for me, it's easier than walking into my own.

Wow Richie Said
What? Said Ben
He didn't even stutter once..

Richie was about to walk when Y/N said

Hold up hold up hold up HOLD UP

They all looked at Y/N

Does it look like I'mma die cause of you!?!

What-

Eheheheh

Y/N I don't even know why your here in the first place just go home. Bill said while rolling his eyes.

First of all don't get sassy Second my mom said that if you get hurt in any shape or form that she will whoop my ass and does it look like I will take a mile run for you? Hell no so bring ya ass here! Bring ya ass! Y/N said

I don't know why my mom doesn't even like-

Your mom told my mom that told me to watch and protect you from doing something stupid. Stupid. Y/N said with her arms crossed.

If it makes you happy why won't we pull straws. Bill said as Y/N walked up to him

Fine. She said

*20 mins later*

After Y/N and Stanley cried while playing patty cake. Y/N, Bill, Eddie and Richard was in the house.

*Skip cause ya humpty dumpty lazy asf*

After the losers fight Bill and Y/N was in Bill's house. They were talki- Well mostly Y/N about things and etc

Yeah but does turtles have fast reflexes when someone scared them or no? Y/N said.

I don't think so they pretty slow and I think they mind kinda.. I don't know at this point Bill said while stuttering.

Y/N laid down in his lap and signed

Bill stroking her hair.

Bill.... Yes Y/N.. You know that if you leave me I wouldn't know what to do with life? W-what d-do y-you m-mean Y/N?

Y/N turned around and hugged Bill's waist

It was silent for 5 minutes until he heard Y/N sobbing. He tried to push her away to see what was going on but she wouldn't let go.

After a couple of seconds she let go and got up

Bill.. I- Look when we was in that fucking house I was scared shirtless because I thought I was going to lose you. Yeah we practically diss each other and fight sometimes cause your an idiot but I don't want you to leave me. Cause... Cause I fucking  love you! Y/N said.

Bill eyes widen. He looked at her in awe. There she was Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N on his couch confessing her love to him while her nervous system is fucking up.

YES I Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N LOVE YOU WILLIAM DENBROUGH I HAVE EVER SINCE THE BEGINNING OF PRE K! PRE FUCKING K THAT'S FUCKING DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT MY STUTTERING BOTCH  YOU MAKE MY GIRLHOOD TREMBLE my SENSES GO alL FUCKING WACKY. ( I would love you forever if you get this reference) Y/N said while she ranted

Then Bill do the unthinkable but unthinkable thing. HE FUCKING KISSES HER!!!! RIGHT ON THE LIPS! Bill grabbed her by the hips and set her down on his lap while they continue. Then they pulled away and Bill said

Even though your annoying half the time and you are practically a trashmouth and you get in my fucking nerves with your sassy ass .... I still love you. Would you like to be my girl? Bill said without stuttering as he smiled.

No. She said

Of course I will be your girl.

He smiled and kissed her and after 5 minutes he asked her

Why'd you didn't let go when I tried to pull you away?

Because I was crying and I do an ugly face like Richie when he makes a joke when I cry.

I HEARD THAT!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guy's I hope y'all liked it and hope you guy's loved how I did it.