Being An Underrated Artist PT 3

barberscookie should I make a or 2 for the last one?

Bill: Y/n and Bill went to their 6th period class. The class they had was home economic. As you finished up you picked up Bill's binder. Bill was talking to the teacher about leaving early because he didn't want to stay in class any longer with his worst enemy Kenny. Let's just say that Kenny likes you and Bill over here don't like that shit. As you opened up the binder a paper fell on the floor which made you bend down and grab it. As you turned the paper you saw a drawing of a boy. You smiled as you out the paper on the table going threw his binder. He had at least 10 of them. 4 of them you liked very much. You looked up as you saw Bill walk in your direction. You quickly out the drawings in his binder again and cleared your throat. "Let's go, she said we can leave since we always finish early and is "angels" in her classroom." He said as he picked up your backpack and his. You got off the seat and took the binders as you both said "See ya later" to the teacher.

As you both walked to the tables outside, you put the binders on the table as Bill put the backpacks on the table too. You also sat on the table as Bill sat down on the bench. You sighed as Bill put his head on your lap. You played with his hair as you said "I saw your drawings." His head shot up as he looked at you nervously saying "y-you d-did!?" You giggled as you said "Yes and they looked adorable and wonderful baby" as you grabbed his face kissing him. He blushed as he put his head back down smiling wrapping his arms around your waist.

Richie: What the fuck Richard! You yelled as Richie laughed. You were currently cleaning up Richie's room, his bedroom was hella dirty and you couldn't sit down in a room like that. As you grabbed a 3 month old pizza you saw some paper as the side of the bed. You reached across the bed and saw some drawings. They looked so real. But what was the meaning behind them? You turned around as you sat next to Richie. He was playing video games and you tried to get his attention. It didn't work. So you sat on his lap and he blushed saying "You need anything toots?" You rolled your eyes as you said "I found these!" He looked at them and snatched them out of your hands saying "How did you find these!?" You looked at him confused saying "The side of your bed Rich" he sighed as he looked away embarrassed. You laughed as he turned to look at you saying "What's so funny!?" "You!" "What about me!?" "You embarrassed about your drawings" he rolled his eyes as you stopped laughing saying "Baby what I'm trying to say is that I love them. And you need to do more." He looked at you saying "Why?" "Because sweetie, it has meaning behind it and it shows emotions and passion in it" you said as Richie smiled kissing your cheek. "Thank you darling."

Stanley: "Baby did you see my book?" Stanley asked as he looked around for his bird book. "No not really darling but I can help you find it!" You said as you got up. You walked around looking through things when you had the perfect idea where it would be at. "Got it!" You said as Stanley sighed in relief saying "Where'd you find it?" You smiled saying "On your bed" he blushed as you kissed his chin. You were shorter than him so that's all you could reach. He giggled as his book slipped out his hand making papers fall out. Stanley groaned as he picked them up as you helped him. As you picked up some papers you saw a drawing, then another drawing and another. You looked and said "Awwww Stan this looks adorable" he got up and looked from behind you. He grabbed them out your hands and said "No they not" you rolled your eyes saying "It does." You both sat on the couch as you out blankets on one another. He wrapped his arms around you as you said "Tell me about that one" he perked up and told you about the bird. Let's just say that you and Stan spent the entire day talking about birds and drawings.

Eddie: "This looks so real Eddie" you said in awe as you sit on his lap. He smiled as he held the drawing with you.

He scooted up and said "You know what my inspiration was? You turned to him as you fixed the blanket. "What was your inspiration?" "You" he said looking deep in your eyes. You both leaned closer and closer to one another until he kissed you passionately. It got heated but after 5 minutes you both pulled away. He looked in your eyes saying "Your eyes are so beautiful in the light" you cuddled into him as he smiled. He looked at you for the rest of the night but something that touched you was when he said " I just wanna look in your eyes forever and never look away."

Mike: "Mikey um I can't find my keys can you help me find them?" You said as Mike laughed saying "Babygirl why are you always losing your keys?" "You should probably ask the keys that. They don't like me but they like you." You said as you looked under the couch. You got up as Mike stand behind you holding your keys. You laughed as he kisses your cheek. You turned and said "I saw your drawings last night." He paused and looked at you saying "You did?" "Yes I did babyboy is it a problem baby?" "No it's just that it looks wack and I wanted to surprise you..." "Awwww baby I love it. I truly do love it!" You said you caressed his hand as he kisses the back of your hand. You both smiled as you said "Forget it. I'll deal with Richie later." You laughed as Mike smiled calling Richie to say you won't be able to make it to the arcade. Don't worry you called Stanley and Eddie hang out with him.

Ben: Your hair is like the sun I always wanted to touch. To my love and heart ~Ben. Ben sigh as he looked over the drawing and short poem. "I hope she likes it..." He whispered lowly as you walked in the cafeteria with the Loser's. As you jumped and sat on the table Ben asked if he can have some alone time with you. You agreed as you went outside. You say on the grass as he nervously handed you the paper. You looked over it and then turned the paper reading the short poem. You had the biggest smiled ever as you jumped up hugging Ben. "Oh thank you thank you thank you so much!" You said as Ben hugged you back. "Anything for you sunrise." He whispered in your ear as your kissed him.

Beverly: "Com- Guyssss come on- Really Richie!?- Stan please- Eddie NO!- MIKE DON'T YOU EVEN DARE- Ben serious- BILL COME ON- Y/N YOU TOO!?" Beverly said as all of you were playing around in the house. She groaned as a vase fell on the floor. She grabbed two pans and hit it very loudly causing everyone to stop and look at Bev. "BEV WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!" Eddie yelled covering his ears as you tried to stop her. After you did she said "Guys there's a reason why I called y'all over here." There was along pause as she said "Today marks 5 years. It's been 5 years since we all officially became The Loser's Club!" Bev said excitingly as everyone yelled out in excitement. She pulled out four drawings and you looked saying "awww" she turned around and fully showed the pictures. It was a drawing of all the Loser's Club including you. You hugged her as the boys got up hugging both of y'all. Making it a group hug. You kissed her as she hugged tighter smiling at all of you. Well isn't that lovely?

Y/n: You invited the Loser's to your house for your daily movie marathon night. It was Friday night and you were in your pajamas. You just got down putting the blankets out when you hear a ding-dong and knock at your door. You quickly ran downstairs and opened the door. Revealing your 7 best friends. You smiled as they walked in hugging you and etc. As the night go on you all played truth or dare, never have I ever, spin the bottle and etc. You were laying on Bill when Eddie shrieked making everyone jump and look at him. "Y/n what the fuck is this!? What is this!?" He said as he pointed to your table. You got up and froze as everyone surrounded you and Eddie. Stanley grabbed a drawing and said "Y/n... Why do you have a picture of me in a tub dead!?!" As Bill picked up another one saying "A-and w-why d-d-do you have a p-picture of E-e-eddie dead on t-t-the ground?" He questioned as everyone else picked up a picture. "Y/n why is there a rip-off Pennywise?" Bev questioned as you spome up saying "No.  That's not a rip off. That's the first Pennywise." You said darkly as everyone looked down quietly. You sat down on the chair as everyone surrounded you. "What do you mean?" Mike said "This new Pennywise wasn't the first one. The old one must have did something to make this new one." You said as you all look at the picture. "This one is named Micheal Myers. And this one is Jason." You explained to the Losers on who was who and their background story. "How do you know all of this!?!" Bill said as all the Loser's agreed with him. " Because when I was in the deadlights... I saw alot of vision and-" you gasped for air as your eyes turned white making Stanley shake you and some Losers back up. "What the fuck is happening!?" Richie yelled as everything in the room flied around. You suddenly got lift up by something as you were in the air. Just like how Beverly was when she was stuck in the deadlights. You suddenly screamed as they covered their ears. Blue streams and magic dust swarmed around you as glass break making the lights go off. It was dead silent. Nobody didn't move or talk. They were to afraid to even breath. You woke up as you said "Guys? Stan? Bill? Someone? What.. what happened?" You said as everything was cut back on. You turned around in your chair as everyone looked at you in fear. "You.... You gained something when you were in the deadlights." Bev stuttered as everyone looked at each other.