Stuck In The Wood's With Loser's 😨

"Get yourself together girl"

But what's with them?

Are they making a bet!?

Do they actually like me!?

Who? What!? When...HOW!!!!!?

You groaned as you did your business and left. Good thing you over shark week or else it would have been embarrassing.

You walked out after washing your hands and grabbed the things you wanted. You saw Stanley as the slushies machine and went towards him.

He was mumbling something until you tapped him on the shoulder scaring him. "Shit y/n/n you scared me" he chuckled as you laughed getting on the counter.

"Can you give me a cherry slush please Stanny." You said as he blushed hardcore turning away from you.

"Yeah of course Princ- y/n/n." He cleared his throat as you swing your legs back and forth.

"So.. I saw a woodpecker yesterday." You said as Stanley perked up.

As y'all talked for at least 5 minutes, it started to get rowdy...... Real rowdy.

Richie and Eddie was fighting over gummy worms

Mike was sitting on the floor looking at the KitKats trying to see which price is lower.

Bill was looking in the ice cream isle and accidentally made the shelf fall

You and Stanley got off topic and you were playing with the slushies machine dancing while Stanley accidentally dropped the cups of slushies on the floor.

The dad's were yelling at the boys telling them to behave as the store clerk looked at them angrily yelling "GET OUT MY STORE" everyone stopped and looked at the store clerk as y/n peaked around the glass window saying "Who you talking to?"

He backed away saying "Your messing up my store!"

"Bro- yell at us one more time and I'll wiggle my fat ass through that window and whoop it." You glared as he said

"Y-yes ma'am!"

You cleared your throat as everyone got what they wanted putting it on the counter. As he got done you innocently smiled at him and said "Have a great day!" As he rolled his eyes.

As everyone got in the car you sat in between Richie and Eddie.

Yeah.... Richard and Edward.

You sighed as they began eating and drinking their stuff. You blocked out what everyone said as you looked  around.

*10-30 minutes later*

You suddenly got tired as you laid on Eddie's lap. Richie saw that you were tired and whispered to Mike to get him a blanket. As Mike handed Richie the blanket he threw it on you and put your leg on his lap. He laid his head on your side as you three fell asleep.

Bill started yawning along with Stan. Mike grabbed some blankets and gave it to them as they got weak and cozy----- Bill laid his head on the window as Stan laid on his lap as Mike laid on Stanley.

The dads, stepdad, and grandfather looked and saw them asleep. They all decide that it'll be good to sleep and go back on the road again as they grabbed some blankets too falling asleep.