💥 Who hates your relationship 💥

Who hates your relationship and why?

Bill: Eddie

Why: He did love you first. And he told you. But you loved Bill. Your exact words was that "I love you Eddie, I truly do but I love Bill. He's... Strong more mature and he get's me. But you... There's nothing wrong it's just you remind me of Richie if he was short and-" He really didn't want to hear anymore. But everytime he sees you with Bill his heart breaks more and more. That should be him hugging you that should be him kissing you that should be him making sure you are okay.

Richie: Stanley

Stanley ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY hates y'all fucking relationship. Why? Because he trusted Richie and told him that he love you and after a couple of weeks Stanley actually had the balls to tell you that he loves you. He was dressed up, he had your favorite things and he was happy. But he saw Richie kiss you on the quarry and it broke his heart. Richie started falling in love with you and Stanley couldn't even hangout with the Loser's he was so pissed off at Richie for doing that but he let it go. But he still wants you in his arms.

Stanley: Bill

BAHAHAHHAHA you really think that Bill is innocent? Hell nah. You think that he let's shit go? Fuck no. This boy hates the living shit out of y'all relationship. Why? Because y'all had chemistry together. You and Bill knew when something is wrong and always been by each other side. But he can't help but to hate it more cause y'all relationship is so fucking cute. Like he'll try to set things up. He will make Stanley jump off the quarry and aft innocent knowing he hates to jump off that cliff. And he will make Stanley do things to piss you off. But Stanley knew what you love and he will do anything in his power to make you forgive him. But Bill was heartbroken when he found out about you and Stan. And he can't get the feeling away from you kissing him that one night before you went to Stan.

Eddie: Richie

Mhum yeah that's right. Richie hates y'all relationship. Not because he loves Eddie and he kinda have a crush on you. Or that both of you are meant for each other and he had the balls to actually go up and say something about it..... Bitch that sarcasm. But it broke Richie's heart when he saw you two kiss each other. He tried his best to let go and forget about it but as time progress he's beginning to get more and more heartbroken. When Eddie gave you a promise ring, anybody can literally hear Richie's heart tear in 3 pieces. He ignored everyone and was at the arcade or quarry to cool off. But he's happy for you two. He just wish that he could of done it more sooner.

Mike: Beverly

She doesn't exactly hate y'all relationship but she hates the fact that she can't tell you how she feels. She can trust you but she was trying to find her sexuality. She was happy that Mike loves you because he is very trustworthy and she knows that he will always protect you no matter what. She did tell Mike eventually after he saw her crying in The Loser's Club Clubhouse. And when she told him he hugged her immediately. He didn't get mad or he didn't look at her in disgust. He was there for her 100%. He helped her with her sexuality and everything. Guys GET YOURSELF A MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben: Mike

Mike and you always been close and y'all are like best friends. He fell in love with you the moment his eyes fell on you. Both of you always been there for each other. But then Ben came into the picture and things changed. He was going to tell you but he saw Ben hug you and kiss you while you blush holding a piece of paper. He was heartbroken but he knew that your happiness was his. Anytime that Ben did something stupid like talk about how he used to like Bev to you and etc, he will personally talk to Ben and then everything will be good again. He's like your guardian angel. He misses your hugs and kisses before Ben came but he knows that one day he will have you. He just have to wait patiently.

Beverly: Ben

He hated it because BENVERLY BITCH I dunno. Beverly thought that you wrote the poem. And she kissed you when both of you was at a sleepover and the next day you guy's were dating each other. The Loser's accepted you along with Ben but he hated the relationship because he wanted Bev to be with him. He loves Bev. And hint hint Bill liked you too. But yeah it's a chaotic love square. But don't worry it will all change. Not unless you change it.