I got your back. ~Bill

A/N: I forgot to put how he talk to in this story he's stuttering the whole entire time just so y'all know cause I forgot.

Prompt:  "I got your back."

"Where are you going? It's not safe out there!"

"Do you trust me?"

"Hands off"

NO nononono Y/n/n you go in the back and I'll go through the front. Said Bill as he stuttered.

Both you and him were at a abandoned house. Why? Because it's the Zombie Apocalypse. The other losers were at a hide out and it's only you and him.

You currently broke up with him after a incident happened between him and your best friend. Let's just say that they dead after getting bitten by a Zombie and getting shot by Eddie.

You were wearing a camouflage jacket and shorts/pants. With a black crop top/shirt and some converse.

Bill was wearing a black bandana around his head a black shirt and grey sweatpants/dark blue jeans and some black converse.

Both you and Bill had something on you if a Zombie was to be in the house. You had a knife and bat. While Bill had a ratatata and a bat.

You went in the house quietly checking upstairs and downstairs real quick as you unlocked the front door.

"What took you so fucking long to open the door!" Bill whispered harshly.

"First of fucking all don't talk to me like that Second I went upstairs to see if it was clear." You said as you rolled your eyes.

"That was my job to do it NOT YOURS"  Bill said.

"I'M NOT a vulnerable bitch! I can take care of myself I don't need you to tell me otherwise. And wasn't you the one who yelled out my fucking name when a dead walking half brained zombie was trying to eat your ass? YES! Now shut the fuck up and find something we can use for this shit!"

Y/n said as she glared at Bill and walked off.

"Fine" Bill said annoyed as he walked off to the other side of the house.

*40 mins later*

"You got something Billy?" You said as you put the things you found in the car outside.

"You... You called me Billy." Bill said shocked.

Yes he was shocked because you haven't even called him one nickname it has been Bill ever since that incident.

"Yeah.. yeah I did. Don't get used to it." You said sassily.

"Mhm" Bill said smiling a little while making sure he got everything.

As y/n out the last of the items in the trunk Bill turned around and saw a a group of zombies walking slowly towards y/n.

He panicked and ran towards her grabbing her by the waist and carrying her to the house locking the door behind him.