🌸You vs. Loser🌸

A/N: So this is where you are dating a loser and one of the other losers do something to you and the loser your dating takes up for you. Enjoy!

Trigger Warning:  Cussing, Mention of suicide, mention of cutting and etc.

I REPEAT I REPEAT NONE OF THEM AND I MEAN NOT ONE OF THEM WOULD EVER DO THIS THEY ARE ALL PURE FOR THIS WORLD! I DID THIS BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING AT A MOVIE AND I HAD A IDEA FOR IT! I REPEAT PLEASE DON'T COME HERE AND TRY AND HATE ON ME CAUSE YOU ARE ALL PERFECT IN YOUR OWN WAY AMD DON'T LET ANYBODY CHANGE THAT ABOUT YOU! BUT I'M SO SORRY IF I MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE! AND I DO JUST COMMENT ON MY STORY OR TEXT ME ON MY BOARD OR DMS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3!

Bill: You and Beverly didn't get along very well. You used to... But now she seems.. distant more cold. You both was best friends well aside from Stanley. But you were. You will always be by her side along with her. Which is why she knows some things that the losers don't know along with you.. Bev was going through some things with school and family... She didn't tell you about it she just pushed you away. You wasn't in the right position either and you didn't want to worry Bill about it. You thought that she was nice and sweet even though now she constantly throw jabs at you and make you feel low. She always throws things up in your face about how Her and Bill kissed when you was away from vacation and etc. You were sitting on a rock at the quarry with the rest of the losers. Bill was sitting next to Bev while she touched his hair and smiles at him. You were sitting along playing with a stick wearing some camouflage shorts, high waisted, a black tank top, a sleeveless camouflage jacket and some high top converse shoes with black knee high socks. You looked up and saw what was happening and looked away. I'm not enough he deserves her You thought. Suddenly you saw a figure sit next to you it was Stanley. Stan was your best friend. He knew everything about you and he knows when your hurt or is self doubting yourself. He knew more things about you then Bev or anybody else know. You and him was really close. He looked at you then at Bill and Bev and he hugged you.

*40 mins later*

You and the rest of the losers was still there Bill was sitting next to you while you rubbed your wrists. You were getting itchy you felt like doing it... You don't know why but you've been doing it for quite some time. Bill suddenly kissed you when Bev scoffed. You looked up as she rolled her eyes mumbling something under her breath...

You got something to say Beverly? As everyone stopped what they were doing looking at you and Bev. As a matter of fact I do have something to say to you Y/N. Bev said saying your name like it was distasteful. You get on my fucking nerves. Like nobody wants you here. Your a waste of space in this club and I don't even see what Bill likes in you. It's pathetic how you cut yourself for attention. I don't even know why Stanley even bother to be your friend anyway along with the other losers so why don't you get out of here and leave for good! Beverly said. You stared at her your eyes glossy but you told yourself not to be strong y/n don't be weak... You thought and as you were about to get up ready to leave. Bill pulled you back down and stand up. He was furious. He knew that something was wrong but he couldn't find out why but now he knows... He know for sure. B-beverly you shouldn't have said that what are you even talking about? First y/n doesn't cut second of all why? Why are you so mad at her. Beverly walked over to you and yanked your arm showing everybody in the club your scars. You tried to pull away from her but she held a right grip saying She took you away from me. Stanley was about to go up and defend you but Bill beat him to the punch. He pushed Beverly away from you. As he walked in front of you protecting you from her. Don't touch her! What the fuck is wrong with you? Huh? All y/n tried to do was just be nice and try to fit in. But you got to go and be disrespectful about it telling her that she's not worth it. But guess what Bev. Guess what! She is! She is every worth of everything! She helps me when I miss Georgie or when I feel like I'm slipping away, she helps Stan when he gets made fun of by his religion and helps him whenever he needs it. She helps Richie when girls make fun of him or when Bowers try to fuck him up, she helps Eddie with his medicine and more, Mike with coping on his parents and helping around the farm and Ben when he wants help from her. AND ESPECIALLY YOU OF ALL PEOPLE she helped you when Greta was messing with you. Greta tried to fight with you and guess who was there when nobody else were. Guess who. Fucking GUESS! IT WAS Y/N! She even let you in her fucking home when your dad hurt you. Hell she let everyone in this group in her home with loving opened arms and you have the fucking AUDACITY to say that to her? Really Bev. Really!? Bill said deeply without no stuttering no stopping no anything. He was fuming. His face was hot and he was breathing hard looking at Beverly. He couldn't believe it. After everything you have done for them someone didn't appreciate it. Bev looked down crying a little bit wanting to see any of their faces. Until she saw a figure come up. She backed away thinking that they were going to push her when she felt a warm embrace she looked down and saw you hugging her. She felt like shit. She didn't know what to do so she hugged back sobbing saying I'm so sorry for what I said. I know you won't forgive me but- it's okay Bev you said smiling. I know how you feel don't worry besides it only made me stronger and more saltier than ever. You chuckled as Bev did too. You both pulled away looking at each other when she said Best friends? And you looked grabbing her hands saying Til the very end. All the boys smiled as Bill came up kissing you passionately on the lips and giving Bev a high five when...

OH HELL NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO WHO THE- I'M HER BEST FRIEND MOVE OUT THE WAY said Stan as he jumped on you making everyone get up having a group hug.  Yes people tend to hurt you but it's for you to be stronger and more wiser. It's always better to Forgive and forget than to be on to it. And when you know something is wrong with someone you love always be there for them even if it hurts.. <3

A/N: SO that was Bill's I'mma do Richie's next so I hope you love it! <3