Pretty mouth of yours - /Shut Up! ~Stanley

They are like older in this chapter/prompt like 16 and up so yeah. You can read it cause I'm not into that kind of unholiness. Cause we right here is pure. We pretty little pure smol beans. K? K!

Prompt: Shut up/ You think you can just run that pretty mouth of yours whenever you want!?

SHUT UP! Stanley said as you were yelling over the top of your lungs at him. Both you and him were alone at the losers club clubhouse. It was currently 1pm and the losers haven't made it yet. Only you and Stanley.

Stanley and Y/N has been fighting for a couple of weeks. It's on again off again for them. One minute they at each other's throat and then the next they laughing and hugging each other like nothing happened. Like it's no big deal! But the other losers have been hella annoyed with them and that's the reason why they are late so that they can fix this arguing problem.

Now today you guys were arguing because you think he's cheating on you and he thinks the same thing.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TELL ME TO SHUT UP! you screamed while hitting him. You were shorter than him so you was only hitting his chest and it really didn't hurt him. Just annoyed him.

As he pushed your hands away rolling his eyes you said " YOU WANNA KNOW HOW I KNOW!!? YOU WANNA KNOW HOW I KNOW YOU WAS CHEATING ON ME!? "

HOW- how y/n/n. Stanley said snapping a little bit before calming down.

" I saw your fucking eyes you motherfucker! You was looking at that bitch ass and you was smirking! DON'T FUCKING THINK I DIDN'T SAW YOUR FUCKING SMIRK YOU ASSHOLE! Then you had the audacity. The aUdAcity to turn around and look at me when I caught you and say " What's up with you " What- WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?! MOTHERFUCKER WHAT'S UP WITH CHU! You said as you waved your finger in his face pointing at him, clapping your hands, just being extra as fuck.

DON'T fucking THINK I didn't saw you look at Bill when we was at the quarry you was all on him laughing and hugging and SHIT knowing that I loOKED at yo ass in the first place! I SAID and you know this for a fUCKing fact that if I give yo ass a look or tell you to fucking stop then YOU NEED TO STOP! Stanley said trying to contain his anger.

Both of you was standing in the middle of the clubhouse but when Stanley was talking he was walking slowly towards you making you back up (you on the right while he's on the left) on a table. As your legs hit the table Stanley moved closer to where you can't move if you try to leave.

You looked up at him and said "Bitch who you think you talking to?!?! You don't fucking control me so get the FUCK out my face you little shit! You said as you got closer and moved a little.

Then he smirked his eyes were dark filled with anger and passion and he whispered lowly and slowly to you while looking in your eyes and looking at your lips pulling your chin up saying

" You think you can just run that pretty little mouth of yours whenever you want?! "

He said as he looked at you.

You swallowed the lump in your throat as you got nervous

You swallowed the lump in your throat as you got nervous. He got closer and pulled your chin up again not letting go as you looked up with your mouth kinda opened.

"Huh? So you wanna close that pretty little mouth of yours now huh babygirl?"

You was shook to the core. Bro your knees said yeet as they got weak.

As he moved closer about to kiss you, he stopped midway looking at you a little saying

"If you ever speak to me like that again it will be a problem. Don't talk to me like that ever again do you hear me?" He said holding your chin pulling your face closer little by little .

You shook your head yes as he said

" No no no no no you wanted to open that mouth earlier, I want you to say it" he said as he used his other arm to touch your thigh.

"Y-yes"

"Yes what?"

" I won't ever talk to you like that again"

" Okay Princess "

He said as he finally kissed you. It was soft, sweet, and passionate. With a hint of love anger and heat.

As you wrapped your legs around his waist as he picked you up, he kissed you softly but roughly on the neck. As he travelled back to your lips, you pulled his hair a little making him only go rougher on the lips. You put your hands on his shoulder to his face going back to the hair. He pulled you closer and was about to give you love bites when suddenly -

Y-yeah  W-we c-can HOLY MOTHER OF MY GOODNESS! Bill yelled as everyone else came down to see what happened.

Yeahhhh get some Stan! Richie said as Eddie said You pervy Jew! (No offense I love y'all) as y'all pulled away a little.

Ben was shook as Mike said Y'all need some HOLY water and puRE WaTeR!

As Bev smiled and said " I FUCKING KNEW IT! "

Poor Bill was so shook and scared that he fainted.

After that you guys pulled away to help Bill get off the floor as Richie was making jokes, Stan said " SHUT UP RICHIE! "