⛈️ How They Describe Your Smile ⛈️

Bill: Memorizing

So Bill how do you describe y/n's smile?

It's... Memorizing. When I have a bad day all I can think about is her smile. Her smile makes me want to try again harder. I can't get enough of seeing her smile. But when she doesn't... It makes me feel like... I hate it.. I hate it when she doesn't smile.

Wow Bill that's sweet, you know she's right there right?

Yeah I know he says as he smiles. I want her to know how I feel whenever she's with me.

Richie: Soulful

Wait so how would you describe y/n's smile though Richie?

Well there's nothing more to say except that it's soulful...

Can you tell us more?

Y/n's smile is very pure. Which is why I love her. You can see her soul through her smile. Whenever she smiles at you it's soulful. I know that it was one time where me and her was just sitting at the quarry and like we had this big argument. For some reason
I hated to see her like that... So angry so sad, I wanted to see her smile again and when I did my whole heart skipped a beat.

Richie... You know that she's watching you right?

Hell yeah I do! He says as he looks in the camera. Toots if your watching this I want you to know that I love you. He says while smiling.

Stanley: Heart Fulfilling

Okay one last question before we end the interview Stanley. How do you describe y/n's smile?

I can go on and on about her smile. And I don't really think that there's a word for her smile but her smile is breathtaking. She can take my breath away just by smiling. It's very heart fulfilling... Yeah... That's the word. Heart fulfilling. When I'm down and she knows that there's something wrong with me she will fix it. But the only thing that helps me is her smile. Damn her smile is so cute. And one day I'll make it official and I can see her smile for the rest of my life.

Stanley you know she's watching this right now right?

Yeah he says as he smiles. I love you babygirl he says as he winks at the camera smiling.

Eddie: Phenomenal

Okay Eddie! This was the most wonderful interview we ever had in a while but we got one more question. How would you describe y/n's smile?

There's only one word to describe her smile and her smile is phenomenal. You can stare at her forever without getting bored or annoyed. She's wonderful and beautiful. Her smile was just a bonus. And I know for sure that whenever I fall back, she's there to pick me up and catch me. And with her smile. Geez her smile is just... I love it.

Eddie you know she's watching this right?

Well if she is I hope she knows that I love her and that she's my queen. My only queen. He says as he says as he smiles softly at the camera.

Mike: Joyful

Okay so we are almost at the end of this interview. But we have one more question. How would you describe y/n's smile?

Joyful. Her smile is so joyful like I stan her smile. Whenever I finish working and doing what I got to do, I be so tired but all she has to do is smile and I got strength to do more. She's really loving and caring. Like you don't even know. But it was one time for sure made me fall in love with her more than ever. And that was when I felt like I couldn't do no more. I felt like nobody didn't want to mess with me anymore. But she changed my point of view. She told me not to worry but all I could think about was her smile.

Mike you know she's looking at this right?

Yes I sure do and I want her to know that I meant what I said he said as he blushes and smiles at the camera.

Ben: Angelic

So Ben... How would you describe y/n's smile?

Well... She's like my angel. My only angel. So her smile is angelic to me. When I first came to Derry, the first person I saw was her. All I could see was her smile. All I did think about was her smile. The way she can make my day better is so wonderful. I'd rather see her smile everyday than to see her frown. She makes me so happy whenever I see her smile. Like I don't even know if she knows how I feel about her. I truly love her. I'm truly madly deeply in love with her.

Ben you know y/n is looking at this right?

Yes he said as he smiles shyly. And I want her to know that I can prove that what I said was true he said as he smiles.

Bev: Loveable

So Beverly we are half way done with the interview... I wanted to know how you would describe y/n"s smile?

One word and one word only. Loveable. Her emotions. Her personality. Her smile. Loveable. Everything about her is loveable. There just can't be no way for you to not love her smile. I love her smile. For sure. And why? Because she's always there for me. Whenever I'm not mentally or physically there and she notices it, she will always try to help. She's the most loveable person I know and I love her. I'm deeply in love with her.

Bev you know that y/n's watching this right?

Yep she said I love you she said as she blew a kiss at the camera winking.