So you think you can just do that?

Wow- Stanley said as Bill, Eddie, Ben and Richie along with Mike looked at the familiar woman walking down the street.

It was after the final fight of Pennywise and yes Stan and Eddie was still alive. (Crying in French) They all was hanging out with one another and they saw you walked down the street wearing this 👇

 (Crying in French) They all was hanging out with one another and they saw you walked down the street wearing this 👇

They all stopped and looked saying "Damn is she visiting this town?" Richie walked to her. She looked at him as they all walked towards her saying "Have we seen you before angel?" As she smirked and rolled her her saying "So you'll come up to me when I look like this but when we were in school I was declared as "fatty y/n" she said as Stanley suddenly remembered. They used to make fun of her in elementary, middle, and high school. She then said " If you couldn't handle me back then when I looked like that then you can't handle me like this now. And I'm not hoe and I'm sure as hell not desperate for any of you idiots." She said as she crossed her arms.

Little did they know that she was a big  help to The Losers Club. She was in the same boat as them. But she officially killed Pennywise. You see, when they were fighting him they didn't know that you were there. You pulled yourself away from the dead lights. You never gotten a kiss from any of them. When Bill made that speech and was about to kill Penny before he "died" the first time you went down the well with Penny and killed him the best way that you could. But you also discovered something too....

You gained powers from him. So during the years you controlled it and it was hard but you did. You were a singer and a actress too. But when you had to come back they thought that he was officially killed when they took his heart out. No that didn't do the trick you see Pennywise had two hearts and they didn't go deeper. As they left when it was about to come down on them she stayed. She made it see like it fell but it didn't. She walked up to him and said "Penny Penny Penny... Poor little Penny. Think that your wise when you clearly not." As she pulled the heart out. All his powers went into her and she hated it. She saw Eddie and summoned him to be on the sidewalk to that the Loser's will find him. She saved Stanley from dying by making his mind not do it. She helped alot.

"We didn't mean it like that we were just stupid" Mike said as she rolled her eyes saying "mhum. If y'all really sorry you know where to find me." She said as she winked at them swaying her hips side to side leaving....

PART 2 OR NO!?!