😖 Arguments 😖

Bill: "NO BILL I SAW IT! ME AND FUCKING BEN SAW BOTH YOU AND BEVERLY KISS! " You yelled "IT WASN'T WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE! WE WAS HUGGING!" Bill stuttered. " SO YOUR LYING NOW!?! HUH!?! WHEN I WAS PULLED IN THE DEADLIGHTS YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING HELP ME NOR ACKNOWLEDGE ME! STAN HAD TO GET ME DOWN! " "N-NO! I- I W-WAS T-TRYING TO F-F-FIND YOU!" " WHEN I TALKED TO RICHIE HE SAID THAT YOU DIDN'T! " You said angrily. "SO YOU BELIEVE RICHIE MORE THAN YOUR OWN FUCKING BOYFRIEND!" Bill yelled. " YES YES I FUCKING DO BILL!" "WHY? IS IT BECAUSE YOU LIKE HIM? HUH!? DON'T THINK I DIDN'T SEE HIM LOOKING AT YOU WHEN WE WAS AT THE QUARRY!" "EVEN IF HE FUCKING DID SO WHAT! AT LEAST I DIDN'T KISS SOMEONE WHEN THEY DATING SOMEBODY!" "DAMN IT THIS IS THE REASON WHY I SHOULD HAVE PICKED BEVERLY!" Bill said as he covered his mouth afterwards. "So- that's what you think huh?" "Nice to know that." You said as you walked off. "Y/N WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT!" Bill said grabbing your forearm. You pulled away not looking back.

Richie: "Richie- did you seriously... That wasn't fucking funny RICHIE" You said as Richie stopped laughing. "Doll stop being drama-" "I'M NOT BEING DRAMATIC! YOU JUST MADE A FUCKING JOKE ABOUT HOW MY LITTLE SISTER WENT MISSING! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!" You started yelling as Richie groans saying "IT WAS JUST A FUCKING JOKE" "Oh OH SO IT'S A FUCKING JOKE NOW!?! IF I SAY HAHA RICHIE'S PARENTS DON'T EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO HIS FUCKING ASS YOU'LL BE ALL PISSED OFF SO-" You yelled as Richie grabbed your wrists holding it very tight. "Do not ever fucking talk about my parents again do you hear me?" Richie said darkly. "Richie let go your hurting me- YOUR HURTING ME!" you said as you were about to get teary eyed. He let go and walked off making you cry a little. "I shouldn't have said that..."

Stanley: "Stop it now. Goddamn it y/n when I say to stop you STOP!" Stanley said as he grabbed your forearm yanking you to his bedroom. "Let me go Stan I didn't do SHIT" you said struggling to get out if his grip. He slammed his bedroom door and locked it. He signed pulling on his hair as you sat on his desk with your legs crossed. "I specifically told you to stop playing with Bill and you never listen." Stan said sternly as he looked up. His eyes were darker than usual as he stared right in your eyes. "He didn't mean it like tha-" "YES THE FUCK HE DID Y/N!" Stan yelled as you closed your mouth afraid to speak. "He put his arms around your FUCKING waist and hugged you. I don't care if you were being playful or what! Oh and don't THINK I didn't see him kiss your forehead-" "Stan it wasn't like that we was just playing around" You said as your voice cracked a little you flinched when Stanley stormed towards you. He never acted like this before.. "I'm your boyfriend okay!?! Not Bill or Richie or Mike or whoever! NONE OF THEM! I'm YOUR boyfriend do you hear me?" Stan said as he got in between your legs after you uncrossed them when he stormed over. He grabbed your chin making you look up at him. "I said do you hear me." He said huskily.
You nodded your head when he shook his head saying " No no you wanted to talk alot when you were with him even AFTER I gave you plenty of signals to STOP. Now if I have to repeat myself twice it's going to be a problem give me an answer NOW." He said as you said "y-yes Stanley" "Good" you started to cry a little when he said "If your going to be crying get out of here now." He said as he rolled his eyes. You ran down the stairs and left his house you saw Bill waving at you but you ignored him walking past him and into your house.

Eddie: "Eddie it's just that... Your mom hates me. You know it too.." You said timidly as Eddie stared at you. "Y/n.. she doesn't." "Yes she does Eddie and I'm not going to repeat myself!" You said as you rolled your eyes crossing your arms. "Well you should stop being annoying and disrespectful and it won't be a problem." Eddie retorted as he got up. "Annoying!? Disrespectful!? How the FUCK does that have to do with me!" You yelled as Eddie got closer to you. "Thanks for the delicious treats Mrs. K! I like yo jumpsuit tho Mrs. K!" Eddie mimicked you. "First of all she was staring right at my fucking soul and said and I quote "I don't want you to get hurt because of some dumb people" THAT'S A FUCKING INSULT!"you screamed as you got up to. "BUT YOU MADE FUN OF HER!" "BECAUSE SHE INSULTED ME AND BEVERLY! SO WHAT DO YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO SAY!?! OH THANK YOU MRS. K I AM A STUPID BITCH!?! HELL NO!" "WELL YOU SURE AS HELL ACTING LIKE ONE SO YOU SHOULD HAVE YOU STUPID BITCH- his eyes widen as he covered his mouth. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT I'M SORRY Y/N! Eddie ranted as you smirked saying "At least I defended my friends. Who was the scary ass bitch that was in a car crying about a fucking broken arm when two of his so called friends got cut? Hum? I don't hear you talking Eddie. You said as you laughed it off and went home leaving him confused, hurt, and most of all heartbroken. "What do she mean friends?"

Mike: "Please not now babe." Mike said as you was trying to speak to him about something important. "Mike this is really important please-" you begged as he continued to say no. You snatched his rake as he groans. It was fall so he had to take up all the leaves on the farm. "Mike just listen to me for ONE SECOND!" You yelled a little as Mike snapped saying "WHAT'S THERE TO SAY!?! THE USUAL "I don't want to do this" or "I don't want to do that" stop complaining all the time! Mike said frustrated. "Mike-" "WHAT what DO you want huh!?" " I have to go to the hospital for the surgery... " You said as you looked down. You had a problem with your hearing and you had to go back and forth to the doctor and hospital. It's not like you can't hear. You can it's just that they have to do more because you were born with hearing problems. Today was going to be your last surgery and you just wanted Mike to know just in case he wonders. "Okay and?" Mike said shrugging his shoulders. "It's going to be my last one. That's all I wanted to say sorry for wasting your time" you smiled a little as you leave. Not before kicking 5 piles of leaves. Mike sighed knowing that he messed up. "Of course you won't go out without a fight" Mike said as he began to walk to the store to apologise for his actions. And to get you some gifts.

Ben: "Beverly can you pass me the-" Ben said as he stopped in his tracks looking at you. You stared at him saying "Do I look like a Beverly to you?" You said as you put your hands on your hips. "No babe I'm sorry I accidentally said that" Ben said as he gave you this "oh shit abort mission abort mission" look. "Ben I'mma say this once and I'm only saying it one time. " you said as he nodded timidly knowing that you can get really angry. " Do you like- no lemme scratch that do you love Beverly?" You questioned as you got closer looking deep into his eyes. "N-n-no" Ben squeaked "Oh so now you Bill? Now you Bill huh?" You said as you smirked knowing that it's a lie. "No I truly love you B- Y/n" he groaned as you get your things leaving the house. "Hope she was worth it" "Was she worth it?"

Bev: "I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" You cried as Bev got teary eyed. "I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND I CAN'T EVEN SHOW IT! HOW BEV HOW COULD YOU! I TOLD YOU THAT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE WITH ME THEN IT'S FINE! BUT WITH BILL SERIOUSLY? you croaked as Bev whimpered out "You know I love you it was just an accident!" "I DON'T THINK FUCKING SOMEONE IS AN ACCIDENT BEVERLY COME ON!" You scoffed as she wiped her tears away "I'm sorry okay!?! I'm sorry" she said as she tried to grab your face. You moved away saying " Just go with Bill okay? He makes you more happier than I ever could" as you walked away making Bev sit in the middle of the living room floor and crying and regretting what she did.