Stuck In The Wood's With Loser's 💕

Okay everyone got everything? Bill's dad said as everyone agreed.

Wait.... where's y/n? Stanley said as he looked for you.

I'M NOT LeAvInG! You yelled as Mike's grandfather sighed.

GET DOWN HERE NOW! He said

I'M NOT LEAVING! YOU GONNA HAVE TO TAKE ME! You yelled as Bill and Richie walk inside the house.

They walked upstairs and tried to open the door but you locked it. Richie sighed as he bobby pinned the door.

They opened it as you yelled saying "NO NO NO NO I DON'T WANNA GO !" you said as Richie took your legs and Bill took your arms. They took you down stairs as Eddie and Mike get your suitcases and things.

Ben and Bev couldn't make it so you was stuck with Bill, Richie, Stanley, Eddie and Mike.

Why? You may asked. Why do you have to go?

It was originally supposed to be a boy's trip but your mom asked Mike's grandfather if he can bring you with them so that you can be a little more "adventurous"

He agreed happily because he thinks of you as his granddaughter. During those couple of days of packing you've been trying to not go with them.

*After 20 minutes of kicking, biting, and punching.*

You see y/nnnnnn it's fun! Stanley said  as he looked at you. You had your arms crossed pouting and honestly the boys thought it was cute.

Stanley went to touch your face but you pulled back when you were about to bite his finger.

"Grandpa WHY DO I HAVE TO GOOO I'mma female CLEARLY and this is supposed to be a BOY'S trip!" You said to Mike's grandfather.

"Girl with the amount of yapping with these boys begging us to let you go and your mom begging to let you go of course I'll bring ya" He smiled as the boys blush.

You sighed as you let it go. You were with your boys so what's the problem?

It not like something bad will happen...