Your dating Richie but Stan likes you

You! She said while pointing at Ben tell me what happened!

Poor Ben tried his best to tell her what happened while Bev tried to get out of his grasp to continue what she was doing.

Y/N who was still pissed off started yelling saying things like DO YOU NOT SEE RICHIE and etc.

Then the principal turned around and told her to shut up or else she'll get detention and y/n pointed at her and said I don't give a fuck what you do if these hoes fuck with my people they'll be seeing death in a minute you wicked witch! As the principal gasp in total shock.

Watch your mouth young lady! No you watch your face! Scaring half the school to DEATH with that hideous face! Okay that's it you all come to my office NOW! the principal said as her face was burning red.

The losers all walked off to the office while Stan and Mike carry y/n off so that she won't run away and fight the Bowers Gang again.

*In the office*

Y/N what was that about!?! Said Eddie as she was pacing back and forth trying to calm down. They all were waiting for the principal to finish with the Bowers Gang.

Richie spoke up saying ' She's too pissed off to say anything right now but Henry and his bitches came up to me and was hitting me but I guess when y/n got out she saw and was tryna help and it broke out.' 'But why was Bev in it?'

Bev spoke up saying that she had to use the restroom and saw what was happening. Stating that she saw Patrick trying to hurt y/n when she was fighting on Belch.

As Stan was trying his hardest to try and help y/n calm down she looked and saw that Richie had a cut. She walked over to him squating down as he was in a chair and touched his cheek saying Baby you okay? As Richie blushed bright red saying yeah Doll I'm okay. But your red!?

Bev was behind Bill and said yeah cause he's blushing duh y/n/n.

Y/n looked at Richie smiling saying oh okay. As she got up kissing him on the lips.

Stanley was looking and he turned away causing Mike to give him the look.

As they started talking and laughing they saw the door opened and they all looked at the Bowers gang. They saw them having a ice pack and black eye etc.

When y/n saw Henry she glared and walked fastly towards him hitting him

(Basically like this Jack-jack is you and the racoon's is Henry.)

Bill and Ben both ran to her and was trying to get her off him as they both pulled on her legs. After at least 5 mins Bill sat on her so that she won't move and Ben asked if the principal was ready for them resulting in the lady coming out saying yes.

Bill and Ben both took y/n inside first and the rest of the losers who was laughing their asses off about the situation came inside too.

Bill sat on y/n while Eddie and Mike took the other two chairs making Ben Bev Stan and Richie stand behind them.

The principal looked at the losers and she turned to y/n and then the war started.

What in the world happened!? Why would you say something like that to me and why would you beat Henry and then like that!? The principal said.

And after at least 5 mins of everyone going back and forth y/n slither her way out of Bill's grasp and got up slamming both of her hands on the principal's desk.

Look Mr.- I mean Mrs. Armadillo- it's Armillio. Yeah whatever I don't care at this point do you see Richie? Do you fucking see him?! Look at Beverly do you see her!? As y/n turned around touching on Richie's and Bev's face. You actually have the audacity to put us in the office for fighting for ourselves!? What kind of fuckery is this!?! No! Do not cut me off! Because this is seriously wrong! What kind of principal are you? You see all of us in this room covered in bruises and cuts and you gonna sit here and tell us how we are wrong!? As y/n was pointing at the principal. She moved closer to her face saying ' Usually I don't do shit like this but they are my friends they are my children and when someone put they hands on them it is a fucking problem. So Wicked Witch the fuck is the punishment. You said as you sit down on Bill's lap.

Ms. Y/L/N I know how you feel but the young men have to go to the hospital because one of you bit his finger.

As every loser looked at y/n as she smirked evilly.

Okay and so what? The motherfuckers deserved it.

After 10 minutes of you and the principal going at it you guys finally left.

Y'all's punishment was 2 days of detention, and an apology to the Bowers gang.

I AIN'T APOLOGIZING FOR SHIT! you yelled as you walked out the door pissed off as fuck.

The Losers know one thing about you. Which is how passionate and loving you are when it comes to them. And how violent you can be when it comes to them.

As they walked to the cafeteria, they all got their lunch and sat at their table.

You sat in-between Richie and Stanley. While Bill is next to Stanley and Bev is in-between Bill and Ben. Mike was across from Stanley and Eddie was next to Richie. It was a round table so you all knew where to sit.

As you all sat down. You started to eat quietly while being livid at the same time.

Wow today was... Shocking said Eddie as he looked around the table. Yeah it sure was Ben added on while eating his lunch.

Suddenly y/n got up and went outside. They all looked as they saw her kick a trashcan across the field. Poor trashcan. As she was letting off steam, Bill spoke up saying

G-guys w-what's g-going t-to h-happen w-when B-b-bowers and his g-gang find us? He said as Mike spoke up saying

I don't really think they'll be near us for a couple of weeks based on how Bev Richie and y/n beat they ass.

Eddie started laughing making everyone look at him in confusion.

What are you laughing at? Richie said

She- she bit Belch's finger!? Eddie laughed as Bev covered her mouth to hide her smile.

As they started to laugh Stanley said ' Well didn't she bit Richie's finger when they had that argument?' he smiled

The losers laughed as Richie said it's not funny! I had to get a little cast for my finger. Lesson learned don't wave your finger at someone like her.

As everyone laughed and was having fun you walked back in and sat down.
Richie put his arm across your shoulders and said "Hey Babe" as he kissed you on the lips softly. You kissed back as some losers awed and some gagged. Stanley looked at you and Richie and his face fell. Mike looked at Stanley as Stanley stopped looking eating his lunch quietly.

This didn't go unnoticed by some losers.

Mike, Bev, Ben all looked at Stan they knew how he felt.

They continued to laugh and talk as it was time to go back to class.