וMike•× |∆Will You Be There? ∆|

"It's back...." Mike said as you dropped your cup of tea "What do you mean it's back!?!" "Y/n.... You have to come back to Derry." "You gonna have to drag me back there Mikey. You know I ain't going Mike." " Please-"

You dropped your phone as you grabbed your head. You screamed in pain as you started to cry. You were having visions and flashbacks as it went away. You jerked forward as blue pixie dust swarmed around you. You picked up the phone when you heard Mike say "Baby are you okay!?!"

You smiled as you said "Yes Mikey I'm okay... *vision of Stan* UHM MIKEY!?!" " Yes? " Have you called Stanley?! " "No, your the first Loser I actually called first. "Okay good, is it okay if I tell Stanley myself?" " yeah why? " "He's - just let me do it please?" " Okay fine. " .... "Where do Stan live?" " Huh!?! " "Where he at though."

" Atlanta, Georgia... " "What's his address?" " The f-" "Wait nope I got it see you later babe bye!" You said as you hung up the phone.

" Time to go visit Uris then. " You sighed as you got up packing your entire house.

* Atlanta, Georgia *

*knock knock knock..... BANG BANG BANG-*

"Sup Patricia." " Do I know you? " " You don't know me but I know you. " "Um..." " Stanley Uris live here right? " "Yes, yes he do why- ?" " I'm y/f/n It's an emergency. " "Okay make yourself at home." " Thank you" You turned around as you saw Stanley. He was playing a puzzle as you walked up behind him saying "So you still acting like a fucking nerd huh Stan?" You laughed as he jumped up . "Y/n!?! What are you doing here?! I'm missed you so much." He said as he hugged you tightly. "Me too Stan me too..." You sighed as you hugged him back tighter. " So what brings you to the Uris home? " You looked at Patty as she was cooking dinner. "He's back..." You whispered. Stanley looked at you confused as you spoke up a little louder saying "It's back..." " It?.... It... Oh.. " "Yeah... Um let's not THINK about that tell how it's been since you left!" You smiled as he looked down at you his eyes glossy. He smiled as you and him both talked to each other.

*Close Midnight*

You were next door when you heard both Stan and Patty talking. "I'mma take a bath... I love you.." He said as you heard Patty say " Okay Darling I love you too. " You scrunched your eyebrows together as you said out loud "He doesn't take baths...." You waited for 15 minutes after you heard the tub run. You didn't hear nothing else as you got worried. You got up from the bed as you banged on they door. Party opened it as you ran past her. You knocked repeatedly in the bathroom door as you didn't hear anything. You panicked as you walked past a confused Patty grabbing a chair. You there the chair as the door opened. You screamed out in shock as you saw Stanley's body go lump you ran over to him as you grabbed his face snacking it telling him to wake up. You yelled for Patty to call 911 as she saw Stan too. She was belli g and crying as you wiped your tears away trying to stop the blood. 15-20 minutes later the ambulance came in and took Stanley's body. You yelled at them as you questioned how they took so long in coming. You wiped your nose in your sleeves as you hid the writing "IT" on the wall. You closed the curtain as you ran in the ambulance with Patty. You hugged Patty as she cried her heart out. She was looking at a lifeless Stan before her eyes. You looked away as you rubbed her arm. Her head on your chest crying. You snapped as you said "If you motherfuckers don't do what y'all do I promise you that I WILL sue all of y'all for coming late and not doing the right procedures." They nodded their heads in fear as one of them said " Yes ma'am we are on it. "

*3 hours*

Hi, Mrs. Uris and Ms. Y/l/n. You both got up as you saw a doctor. "How is he!?! How's Stan?!" You both said in exasperation . "Unfortunately he passed away..." Your heart stopped as you choked up " I was late, I was too late to save him.... " You thought as you said "Can we see him?" " yes ma'am the room number is 1989" you looked at her as she looked at you. Your mind going back to 1989 as you walked to the room number.