💚Hearing you sing for the first time ❤️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYATT!!!!!💚💚❤️❤️

A/N:This is only going to be Bill Richie and Stan. If you want me to do the rest of the Loser's then comment please!

Bill: You was nominated to be in the talent show. It was winter. Meaning that Winter Break was on it's way in a couple of hours. Everyone was in the school auditorium. Bill and the rest of the Loser's was in the middle of the crowd full of students. As everyone sat down looking as the talent show went on, you were getting ready to go and get on. You were the last act and you was so fucking nervous. Then it happened.

And our last act before we all "sadly" leave for winter break is the one and only y/f/n!

You walked to the center of the stage. Nervous. You were wearing a cute outfit

(Scarf is for later after the talent show and your wearing white converse with them and you can pick any hairstyle you want

(Scarf is for later after the talent show and your wearing white converse with them and you can pick any hairstyle you want.)

You looked into the crowd as your heart was pounding. Your ears making a siren. You looked and saw Bill and the rest of the Loser's looking mouthing " You can do it!" And pointing thumbs up.

Then you opened your mouth.

You see the reason you picked this song was because you and Bill was on a little break. Yeah shocker for the city because both of you was the power couple. The cute ones. The dorky asf ones. And everyone actually loved y'all being together. So when you over heard Bill talk to Stan about breaking up with you, it hurted your feelings so much. And on that cold November day it happened. You both went separate ways but was still friends.

" Now that I am here with you, I'll never let you go..."

You was standing at the top right corner singing your heart out. You wasn't even using the microphone because that's how much the song touched your heart. Your voice was loud and angelic. You were in pain and he knew it. The way you were using your actions my holding your stomach and fisting your hands just overall all being who you really are was what showed Bill that you was one hundred percent feeling that way. All he heard was an angel singing. And when the song stopped you was breathing hard then you opened up your eyes. You looked up and everyone was silent the whole entire room was dead silent. Then you walked back to the middle and that's when every single person in that room stand up and gave you your credit. They were crying clapping their hands and that's when Bill left the seat and stand in the middle of the isle. He walked up the stage to you and flat out kissed you on the lips in front of everyone.

Your my angel y/n and I love you...

Richie: Today was Beverly's birthday and all the Loser's plus y/n threw her a surprise party at Stan's house. Everyone was having fun and being theirselves until it was time to sing happy birthday.