Stuck In The Wood's With Loser's 👀

As the boy's and their fathers sing "We Will Rock You" by the Amazing Queen you sit and quietly read a book. The seating arrangements was like this

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

   Mike's grandfather - Richie's dad

Bill's dad - Stan's dad - Eddie's stepfather (oop)

Mike- y/n - Stan

Bill - Richie - Eddie

Suitcases and etc.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As Richie yell in your ear, Stanley went and jumped on the Bill Richie and Eddie to try and find some water.

Mike looked at you and said "W-what are you reading y/n?" You smiled as you said " Carrie by Stephen King" He blushed as he said "Can I read with you?"

As you giggled saying "Yes" you scooted closer to him and laid your head on his chest. Y'all were cuddled up as you whispered to him what was going on in the book.

Stanley moved back to his seat after not finding food anywhere in the back he groaned as he said "DADDDD I'M THIRSTY!" Right after he said that Richie cackled saying

"For what? For p-" he joked as Richie's dad karate chopped his throat.

"Don't even finish that sentence Richard." As Richie said "AGHHH ASHSHSJ DAD!" He yelled as Bill laughed saying "Y-you got i-in t-t-trouble."

Richie flared at him as Eddie said "Guys um I have to... Um pee" Mike's  grandfather groaned as he muttered

"This was NOT a good idea at all, these children and shit."

As he drove at a gas station Eddie shrieked saying "THAT'S SO UNSANITARY I-"

"You a boy just squat or whatever you boys do now a days and piss." Mike's grandfather said as Eddie's step father  closed the door.

All the boys went in different directions getting drinks and food and going to the restroom to pee.

The only people that did not leave was Mike and y/n.

"So... She have powers?" Mike questioned as y/n looked up at him saying "yeah. Just like you know... Pennywise.." she said as Mike tensed up.

"So sweetheart you want anything?" He asked as you blushed saying

"Umm yeah I'm actually hungry." You and Mike went out the car and saw Richie on top of Eddie putting something in his face.

"Ruh- At this point I hope y'all marry each other." Y/n yelled out at them as they gagged saying "ew"

As you went in Mike immediately went to the restroom. You went on the chip and candy isle and saw Bill by himself. "Hey Bill-iam" you laughed as he blushed deep red saying "Hey y/n/n " you looked and said "I can't find the chips I'm looking for " you said squinting as he walked towards you. He got behind and grabbed your hands and positioned where your chips were. You chuckled nervously as he looked deeply in your eyes.

He pulled you closer as you squeak a little surprised.

"Bill!?" You gasped as he said "y-yes?" "What's with the-" he kissed you on the lips to your neck

"You know y/n.. Seeing you like this really make me like you more." He whispered in your ear as your knees yeeted.

Knees?

  Who's she?

Oh I don't know her 👁️👄👁️

You smiled as you pulled away. You were wearing high waisted black jean shorts, a black crop top (or shirt), a camouflage jacket and some white converse. Your hair was in a bun (or any hairstyle) and you had a belt on too.

You went to walk away when he pulled you back.

"Um Bill... I have to use the restroom." You said as he blushed

You walked away as you quickly went inside the women's restroom. You closed and locked the door as you breathed out.

Shit what's happening!?