How he kisses you ❤️

Bill: He'll grab your wrist pulling you close and softly kiss you. When you sad he'll hug you and kiss your cheek and when you are pissed off he'll cautiously kiss your forehead but it'll end up with you guys kissing on the lips.

Richie: You know who he is and you know that he'll be kissing you on the lips even more but he'll kiss your neck or head anytime when you are with the losers. When y'all have y'all cute moments he'll kiss you passionately on the lips and when your pissed he'll grab your hand pulling you closer kissing your hand to your forearm cheek and then your lips wrapping your arms around him.

Stanley: And I oop- he kinda is shy a little at the beginning of the relationship but now he's very comfortable with it now after you you fiercely. You and him was with the losers in a park and you and him was on the swing. You got up and kissed him on the lips slightly biting his lip as he kissed back surprised. You fell off the swing after you pulled back. You'll either pull his curls a little, he'll pick you up to where your legs wrapped around his, you'll sit in his lap or he'll kiss you while your sitting on something and he's in between your legs ( NO YOU DIRTY SWINE'S) STANDING UP kissing you.

Eddie: He's very adorable like very. He'll always hold your hand and will kiss you on the cheek. Or he'll kiss your temple or hand while you blush. When you're down he'll hold your face making you look like a puffer fish and kiss you.

Mike: Mike can sometimes get a little bit shy when it comes to stuff like that especially with his friends. Cause like Richie... But he'll kiss your nose or he'll kiss you between your neck and cheek. You'll sometimes kiss his lips and when your alone y'all sometimes make out passionately. He'll grab your waist and pull you closer.

Ben: FUCKING ADORABLE he's very passionate when it comes to you. He'll kiss your cheek temple anywhere. Like this boy love you so much when it comes to you. When your with the losers he'll hold your hand and kiss your cheek. His lips are soft and when he asks you what kind of lipgloss your wearing you'll say 'your favorite'.

Beverly: Y'all don't show PDA when your with the losers not because they don't like it. It's just that Richie or sometimes Stan will laugh and say aw messing with y'all. They support y'all 1200% but when your alone y'all will kiss passionately.