Be more careful, It's cold outside- Richie

Prompt:"Be more careful next time. I don't want to bandage you up again."

"Hey, it's cold outside. At least wear a jacket."

A/N: Happy 4th of July!!!! Love y'all!!!!❤️💚❤️💚 And Happy Late Birthday Chosen!!!!💕👏💌

YOU ARE FORBIDDEN TO BE FRIENDS WITH THAT THAT GIRL! Your parents said as you and them were in the kitchen arguing.

Why? Because they found out that your friends with Beverly and they didn't like it one bit because it'll "ruin their reputation"

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHO I CAN AND CAN'T HANG OUT WITH! BEVERLY TREAT ME MORE LIKE A FAMILY THAN Y'ALL EVER DO AND I'M NOT DOING IT!

You screamed til you felt someone smack the living shit out of you making you fall on the floor holding your cheek.

You looked and saw your dad fuming with his hands up as your mom hold her mouth in shock looking away.

You got up quickly and said " Your not my family because if you was you wouldn't treat me like a piece of shit" You seethe as you glared at them.

"Don't come back in this house until you learn how to listen"

"Good fucking riddance bitch"

You said as you walked out the house into the winter cold night without a sweater/jacket.

You slammed the door and walked away. You walked down the street and sat down at a house curb.

You where shaking and freezing you couldn't go to Bev's because you didn't want to wake her and you sure as hell ain't going back to that fucking house.

You chatter your teeth while putting your hands in your sweatpants. You put your face on your lap wrapping your arms around your thighs.

"Hey are you okay?" You heard a voice say

You looked up and saw a black hair boy at least the same age or a year older than you with some black glasses. He was shivering a little.

His face looked soft as he smiled a little at her. His nose and cheeks pink from the cold.

"Huh? Oh yeah, yeah I'm fine thanks for asking" You said as you shivered a little.

As you turned away a little feeling shy.
He looked down and saw that you didn't have a jacket or sweater

"Hey, it's cold outside. at least wear a jacket." He said as he took off his and put it on your shoulders.

You blushed and said " Thank you" as he said "No problem" .

"W-what's your name?"

"Richie. Richie Tozier"

" What about you angel?"

" Y/n. Y/f/n y/m/n y/l/n."

" That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you"

He smiled as you smiled back.
Then you noticed how he didn't have a jacket because he gave it to you.

"Richie! You don't have a jacket!" As you were about to take it off to give it to him.

"No no it's fine sweetheart let's just get out of this winter air." As he got up holding his hand out for you to take as he pulled you up.