💚 You Do Love Me Imagine 💚

"C'mon Richie before the fucking plane leaves and you cry about it!" You rant as you saw Richie get a donut from a donut shop

" Baby you know donuts is first! You know I love these delicious good ass sexy- " Richie said as you yanked him running inside the plane.

" OOOOOoOoOOoo you like it rough huh" he smirked as you rolled your eyes playfully. You walked as you find your seat and Richie's seat.

You were about to put the suitcases up when you felt a soft hand stop yours. You looked up as you saw Richie.

" Yeah what's wrong baby?" You said as Richie said " I don't want you to push that up there lemme do it okay? You just sit down and relax." He kisses your forehead as you smiled and blushed sitting down. You saw his donut and took a bite.

You watched as Richie put the suitcases up as he sat down. He saw you chew as he smiled kissing your lips softly as he takes his donut back.

" Do we have to go back to Derry?" Richie pout as you moved closer to him. " Yes we have to babe, plus the other Loser's are going to be there! Look on the bright side okay?" Richie groaned as he knew that you are right. He set you on his lap as he put his head in your chest. He was done with his donut and he looked tired.

You played with his hair as he hummed softly looking up at you as you kiss him softly.

It was only 10 people on the plane plus you and Richie which makes 12 people. You sighed as you heard a soft snore. You looked around as you saw that mostly everyone was asleep.

You got comfortable as Richie pulled you closer.

* 5 hours later *

You woke up as you looked around, some people was up and some was snoring fucking loud.

You sighed softly as you rubbed your eyes. You looked as you saw Richie. His glasses was still on and he looked uncomfortable so you took them off as you sit in your seat pulling him to your chest as you looked outside the window.

* 2 hours later *

" Baby.. Baby? Chee! Richie? RICHARD! " You screamed as Richie woke up. He looked around as he said " What the fuck happened?" He rubbed his eyes as he looks around for his glasses. " My glasses!" He said as you laughed saying " Here you go Velema" he rolled his eyes playfully as he put them on. He ruffled his hair as he said " Are we there yet?" You nodded as you said " Yeah we about to land so put your seat belt on."

He nodded as he did what you told him to do as you did the same.

* Derry , Maine *

You smiled as you saw Richie drag. " Baby the faster you walk the faster we'll leave okay?" He smiled as he walked with you.

* After Reminiscing, Visiting your family, His family and unpacking in Richie's room*

|•|•|•|•|•|