😐 Cheating 😐

This is going to be aged up like 16-17 cause why not. Nothing unholy isn't going to happen okay it'll just be intense.

Bill: "Bill I can't do this y/N is my best friend... We can't do this anymore.. " Beverly said as Bill kissed her neck. "What she won't know wouldn't hurt her. Just don't say nothing" Bill stuttered as he pulled Bev on his lap. Bev and Bill was in Bill's house. Y/ n wasn't there because of some reason that Bill doesn't know about. What Bill and Bev have been doing has been happening for 2 months actually 4 months. Y/N and Bill has been dating for 3 years. "Bill no it's wrong.. This is wrong we can't be doing.. We can't be-" Bev said as Bill kissed her neck and chest. "Baby don't worry about it okay? she won't find out" Bill said as he laid Bev down on the couch and you know smooch and shit.

Y/n's POV

Oh I can't wait! Today's me and Bill's 3 year anniversary and in a couple of days will be me and Bev's anniversary on being best friends! I can't believe I have an amazing boyfriend and best friend. I don't know what I'll do if I don't have them in my life. As I opened Bill's door with an extra key I heard moaning... "Wha- What?" I whispered then I heard " Shit right there don't stop" I walked faster and saw Bill with his shirt off kissing Beverly who is fully dressed. "WHAT THE FUCK!?! OH HELL NO YOU BETTER FUCKING EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" I yelled as Bill rolled off of Beverly scared as Beverly turned white like paper looking at me timidly.

Richie: Okay y/s/n I'mma be back later! I yelled as I got my backpack and left. My mom wanted me to go and get some food so that none of us don't have to cook today. I wanted my sister to go but she didn't want to for some reason. I decided to grab all my allowance and buy everyone a gift and some food with a thank you card cause why not? I started to think about Richie as I walked to the store. Me and Richie have been dating for 6 years yes Bitch 6 and I don't even know how that shit happened. But I know one thing. I love trashmouth to death. Like I truly do. As I purchased my items I sat in the bench and started writing letters/the I you notes to my mom, sister, family, and the Losers Club. After about 20 minutes of sorting the gifts out and everything I went back to my home. As I walked up to the lawn I saw Richie's bike laying in the lawn. I smiled as I went upstairs.

Richie's POV

I went over to y/n's house because I couldn't be in my house after my dad yelled at me and my mom. As I threw my bike on the ground I knocked and saw y/n's mother open the door. I smiled and said " Hi Mrs. Y/l/n is y/n here? " "No sweetie she isn't but you can wait in her room until she comes back!" Y/ n's mom said. "Thank you so much Mrs. Y/l/n!" " Oh no problem! And call me y/m/n! " "Yes ma'am!" I smiled as I walked up to y/n's room. I sat on her bed as I picked up a comic book as I was reading I heard " y/n! I need to borrow your notes for school again I can't get no more F's in my classes no more- Oh Richie! " y/s/n said. "Y/n's not here at the moment." I said as she walked closer to me. I looked and noticed that she closed the door. She suddenly said " Humm you are cute" y/s/n said I gulped as she sat on my lap. She started to play with my hair until she kissed me on the lips. I pulled away saying "We can't do this y/n-" until she shushed me and kissed me again. After 5 mins it got heated as I laid under y/n's sister.

Y/n's POV

I stopped and turned around forgetting about the presents. I saw my mom in the kitchen I hugged her and gave her the food and present with the card saying I love you Mom. I kissed her cheek and went upstairs. I heard moaning until I noticed that it was coming from my room. I opened it quietly and I saw Richie and my sister kissing with their shirts off. "BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!?! IN MY FUCKING ROOM IN MY BED ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!?! You screamed as Your sister looked at you frightened. She never saw or heard you get mad before. Richie got up and pushed my sister away as he said "Baby no it's not what you think" "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH" you said as you dropped the bags angrily...