✨You Bump Into Your Ex PT 4 ✨

Lazer Tagging//Jaeden

"If you even dare think that I'mma spare my lazer for you then you must be losing your frickin mind." You smirked as Jaeden's mouth dropped "But I'm your boyfriend!" "Don't matter I'mma kick your butt." You said as you ran into the room. Jaeden gasped as he followed you. He saw you roll like an armadillo across the floor. He laughed as he hid too. You "killed" 3 people. You yelled out as you saw Jaeden's hair like out saying " THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH FELLOW SOLIDER SURRENDER OR ELSE I GOTTA KILL YOU SIR JAE!" "NEVER! KISS ME AND I WILL SURRENDER!" "NO! MARTELL BRING YA BUTT HERE BOI!" You Rollie Pollie around the floor as you hump into someone. "SHIT GODDAMN IT!" you yelled as you looked up "Oh shit." You said as you saw your ex look down at you "Move out the fucking way nerd!" You said kicking his leg as you got up. He groaned in pain as Jaeden ran up to you two. "Who's this?" "My ugly fugly looking ass ex." He cringed as he looked at your ex. Your ex rolled his eyes as he said "You totally want me back." Both you and Jaeden looked at each other as you both shoot him. You guys laughed as the game ended.

In The Elevator//Finn

"IF YOU DON'T HURRY YOUR CHOPSTICK LOOKING ASS UP I WILL BREAK YOU!" You yelled hurriedly. Finn shrieked out saying "USUALLY YOU'LL WALK LIKE A FRICKIN TURTLE WHY TODAY YOU WANNA WALK LIKE A DUCK-" You turned around as you glared at him "Did you just called me a duck...." "Nonononono I meant a penguin-" your eyes widen as he groaned out saying "At this point you do walk like a duck I ain't taking it back." Your mouth fell open as you walked towards Finn pulling on his ear. "You gonna pay when we get back home." As he yelled out "My EARS ARE SENSITIVE YOU KNOW!" You walked into the elevator as Finn did too. You let go as he rubbed his ear. He thumped your nose as you shrieked out saying "Ow you little-" you both stopped as a boy walked in, Finn pulled you close to him as he wrapped his arms around your waist the door closed as you heard music.

You bopped your head as you hummed. Making Finn chuckle a little you both stopped as the boy walked out. Another person came in as you tensed up. It was your ex. You cleared your throat as you tapped on Finn's hand. He squeezed you closer and tighter as he said "Hum" "Code Ex." He snapped his head as he saw your ex. He was on his phone as he looked up. "Oh shit didn't see y'all on here, Hey y/n still looking good as ever huh?" You turned your head and as you said " Haha ya" you turned your head back as he said " You still with that Nerd or what, Lemme get your number (bitch-)" you turned around cringing bad as Finn cleared his throat. His voice was more deeper and stern as he said "Aye my girl don't want to talk to your ass so can you stop talking to her before it becomes a problem." You said "And I oop-" as your ex smirked. He opened his mouth as he said "Yeah whatever wait until I fuc-" before he can even finish you pepper sprayed him. (Tf) "Bitch ass" you said as you both walked out the elevator walking over him. Your ex was screaming like a little bitch as you said "After this can we go get some pizza." Finn shrugged as he smiled saying "Yeah I can go for some pizza, but do not tell Jack."

At a Water Park//Wyatt

"You know Wyatt you remind me of that alien in that tv show what's his name? Oh yeah Zim from Invader Zim." You smirked as he rolled his eyes saying " And you look like a Ninja Turtle with what you wearing today." He scoffed as he laughed. " Yeah And you look like Jimmy Neutron headass move out the way!" You said smiling as you pushed him lightly. He smirked as he saw you about to run he reached out as grabbed your hips hugging you from behind as he kissed your neck. You smiled as you kissed his lips softly. You giggled as he tried to grab you after you pulled away. You went to a water fountain as you sat down. When you did you turned as you saw a boy. Not just any boy. Your ex. You squeal as you fell into the water fountain. Wyatt was recording as he laughed his ass off saying "I'mma post this." You shook your head as you got it the water. Your ex turned as he said "Oh let me help you up- Shit hey y/n..." You smiled lightly as you said "Hey BENNY how are you today." You stretched out 'Benny' as Wyatt froze up he walked quickly towards y'all as he pushed you aside making you fall back into the water "She got it bro so you can go skrt your ass outta here." He smiled sarcastically as you looked at him cause he learned from the sass master from y/h/t/n (home town name) you got up as your ex rolled his eyes saying "You sure about that. Cause you pushed your so called girlfriend in the pool." He smirked as Wyatt jumped liking around for you. You tapped on his shoulder as he jumped up saying "AH ASHSHSJ Y/N I TOLD YOU NOT TO SCARE ME LIKE THAT." You smiled as he made sure you were okay after 10 minutes of going back and forth with your ex Wyatt kissed you hard and softly on the lips as your ex gagged walking away. For the rest of the day Wyatt made sure that everybody knew you were his.