•Bill• ∆I'm sorry...∆

"Because nobody cares about me!"

"Because I care about you!"

"Everything has been different since I fell in love with you."

"I didn't think it was possible to love a person as much as I love you."

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Prompt: In which a boy named Bill "bullies" a girl named y/n. She snaps and all the truth comes out.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

"Oh your gonna cry cause your little fake boyfriend broke up with you" Bill taunted as he put both of his arms on the locker to not make y/n escape.

You rolled your eyes fed up with Bill's bullshit. This has been happening ever since 5th grade. You were best friends ever since birth but when 5th grade hit everything changed..

*Flashback*

"Can Bill hurry up I really wanna show him the bracelet I wanna give him." You thought as you saw Bill come up to you. You smiled as you got up saying

"Hey Billy! I got you something!" You said as you handed him the bracelet.

He scoffed as he pushed you down. And out of reflex you kicked his leg making him fall.

Let's just say that you lost your crush, Stan, Rich, Ed's, and Bev.

You were always friends with Bev but when she noticed that Bill started to dislike you she turned her back to you when you needed her the most.

Same for Richie, Stanley, and Eddie. Eddie really didn't like to hurt you but since he had to pick over the club or you.... He decided to pick them.

You started to feel some type of way since nobody didn't want to be friends with you. You met Mike and Ben. Ben moved to Derry when you were 12 and everyone else was 13. You and him were getting along great until he met Bev and the rest of the losers.

You lost Mike too because during 5th grade you let him at a store and you hit it off great. But on that summer he left you to be with the rest of the Loser's Club.

You don't remember much but you know that you saw a clown and shit went downhill from there. You was in the deadlights and you had to fight him alone. Because they thought they killed him but he was just trying to hide.

During those 2 years they are still there. You had to control your "powers" that you accidentally took from the clown who's name is "Pennywise." You are now 16 and the rest of the Loser's Club are 17.

*Present*

You rolled your eyes as you pushed Bill away making him feel some type of way. Making him feel... Surprised?

You never took up for yourself only on occasions but it looked like Bill irked you to where you ain't having it today.

You walked off as he yelled your name out. As you walk down the hall you see everyone staring at you.

They can feel the anger and hatred that was coming out of your body.

You were wearing a black crop top/ shirt and some high waisted black jean shorts/ and some converse/vans.