💫 Love Triangle 💫

Who you have a love triangle with (juicy)

Bill⚡Richie

Who loved you first? Richie
Who always stick by your side? Bill
Who do you pick? Make your decision ™

Picked Richie?

He didn't think that you would pick him but he was happy. When mean happy I mean he was on cloud 9. He never let you go after that.

Picked Bill?

He was scared that he lost you. But after you picked him he made sure that you know that he loves you. He never felt so scared in his whole entire life. But now your his life and joy.

Richie⚡ Stanley

Who loved you first? Stanley
Who always stick by your side? Richie
Who do you pick? Make your decision ™

Picked Stanley?

At first he didn't believe that you picked him. But when you kissed him he knew from there that there was going to be chemistry and history when people think about you and him. And he couldn't wait to tell everyone.

Picked Richie?

He needed some time to think but after a day or two he was at your doorstep with a necklace. It had your initials on it and he kissed you. He never let you go after that and he planned to keep it that way.

Stanley⚡ Bill

Who loved you first? Bill
Who always stick by your side? Stanley
Who do you pick? Make your decision ™

Picked Bill?

You couldn't find him for a couple days. But you saw him sitting alone at lunch. He looked like he was crying so you sat next to him. He didn't believe it when you said that you wanted him but when you kissed him softly, he knew from there that he didn't want to let you go no matter what.

Picked Staniel?

He couldn't shake the fact that he was about to lose you. But you found him at the temple and when you walked in he was sitting at the far end of the room silently crying. When you kissed him and told him that you will never leave him, he was in total shock. And from then on he would do anything in his power to keep you with him.

Eddie ⚡Beverly

Who loved you first? Eddie
Who always stick by your side? Beverly
Who do you pick? Make your decision ™

Picked Eddie?

He literally put up a fight. Like Seriously I ain't playing. He did everything in his power to keep you with him. And when you noticed how much Eddie love you, you couldn't leave him. He was on top of the world, on top of the rainbow when you went to him. And he continued over and over again to keep you.

Picked Beverly?

She really didn't think that you would pick her. But you both was having a sleepover and you kissed her. She was shocked and surprised when you did that and when you told her that you wanted her she was so excited and happy. But as time progressed she never let you go. Ever.

Mike⚡ Eddie

Who loved you first? Mike
Who always stick by your side? Eddie Spaghetti
Who do you pick? Make your decision ™

Picked Mike?

At first he didn't believe it but he had to think for a couple of days. Losing you was like taking his life his joy and his heart. But when you went to the farm and you helped him he was confused at first until you had to leave you kissed him as you said bye babe. He paused as he smiled. He picked you up out of joy and from then on he was by your side and you were by his side too.

Picked Eddie Spaghetti?

He was shocked. He really didn't think that you'll actually come to him but you did. And he was so happy. He had to pinch himself to believe it. But when he noticed that it was real and that this wasn't a cruel joke, he immediately hugged you and kissed you. He never let you go after that.

Ben ⚡Mike

Who loved you first? Mike
Who always stick by your side? Ben
Who do you pick? Make your decision ™

Picked Mike?

Well the reason why he loved you first was because you knew him way longer than Ben. Yeah Ben stocked by you but nothing can beat you and Mike's history and chemistry. And when you picked him he couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the month. He was thankful that you picked him. He never let you go yeah y'all argued a couple times but y'all never left each other.

Picked Ben?

Well he thought that since you and Mike had history he felt that you were gonna pick him. But you didn't you picked Ben. And when he found out he was so happy. He couldn't believe it. And he didn't even budge one bit on leaving you. No he went all out his way to show you how much he loves you.

Beverly⚡ Ben

Who loved you first? Beverly
Who always stick by your side? Ben
Who do you pick? Make your decision ™

Picked Bev?

You always loved Bev and she knew it. So when you picked her all she could do was just hug you. She really thought that she was going to lose you but she didn't. You always stayed by her side and she did the same. And she never let you go no matter what and she always protected you no matter what.

Picked Ben?

He was shocked but he kissed you passionately when you sat next to him and hugged him. He really thought that he wasn't going to get you. But he did and he never let you go after that. He always stayed by your side no matter what.