🎈Joining Together🎈

Didn't edit this one so it's probably gonna be alot of autocorrect in this one 🤣😂

No.. no don't think about it. Don't. But he should of... No.. If I could of.. NO STOP IT!

You put your hand on her head to get the sickening thought out of your head...

You walked in the restroom as you looked in the mirror... All you see is you.. Baggy eyes, blood shot eyes, dull eyes, dull hair, scratches, cuts everything..

"Get your self together y/n.." you walked your face as you looked up again. You leaned in closer to the mirror when you saw a bump on your face. You touched it as it burned you. You hissed as you saw something move inside.

You decided to pop it when more started to pop up. You jumped back as your face started to burn. You popped a bump as a magot came out you screamed as you saw the pores opening up.

Magots started coming out as you fell on your bathroom floor. You scooted to a corner as you scratched your face roughly.

You looked across as you saw water on the floor the bathtub overflowing. You went to turn it off but it was broken.

You screamed as you saw a figure in the water. They was fully dressed and you saw that it was your little sister, Perrie. You tried to grab her but she disappeared. You cried out as you felt someone choke youas they dragged you to the bathroom door.

You rubbed your neck as you looked up hearing a little boys voice saying "Come float with us." Your eyes widen as you got up leaving the restroom.

You ran down the dark hallway as you saw things you didn't see. You felt things you shouldn't felt. You saw a clown as he looked at you. It was like his eyes were piercing through your soul as you screamed out.

You ran out into the daylight as you ran for your life. You bumped into a body as you fell on top of them. You were freaking out scooting on the ground. You got up as you scratched your arms and legs.

You felt a person grab you as you yanked away. You looked up and saw a boy your age looking at you.

He had brunette hair and his eyes were sort of greenish or something. You wasn't paying attention but he stuttered out as he said "Everything's going to be fine!"

You saw a boy with curly hair and khaki shorts look at you he asked "What's wrong, What Happened? Are you okay?" The boy who stuttered and the boy with khaki shorts where holding your arm and hands as you cried. 5 other people surrounded you as you sobbed out saying " I saw a clown! I SAW A CLOWN!" Your knees gave out as you squated on the ground the two boys still holding on to you.

It has been a few hours and you knew that the people who you bumped into was called the Loser's Club.

Bill Denbrough, Stanley Uris, Richie Toizer, Eddie Kaspbrak, Mike Hanlon, Ben Hanscom and Beverly Marsh.

You told them about what happened and they told you some things they knew.

You all were currently at the Quarry as you all sat down. You were in between Bill and Stanley as they all talked about the clown.

"I heard voices..." You said as they looked at you.

"What kind of voices?" Bill stutter out as you looked at him saying " A little boys voice.. He was telling me to float with him and I saw my baby sister and- and I- I looked up... I saw a bit with a yellow raincoat-"

"G-Georgie..." "What?" "You saw my little brother Georgie..." Your eyes started to water along with Bill as you said "He was with my sister when it happened..." Bill huffed out as tears started to roll down his face. You wiped your tears away as you thought about it... Like it was just yesterday..